Current feelings?

WilkoRam

Current feelings?  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just a quick poll. I know this MB doesn't necessarily fairly reflect the Derby supporters as a whole but interesting to see anyway.

I can't seem to start a proper poll so just reply with one of the following.

Are you:

A - Happy with everything at the moment

B - Happy with the management but not the board

C - Happy with the board but not the management

D - Happy with neither board nor management

Bit simplistic I know, I hover between C and D for example.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about option E content with both?

I'm not happy but I'm not unhappy and unless there is an improvement in the quality of players that are here to create and score and an improvement in the mentality of the management team (for the remainder of the season) from "we must not lose and if we nick it great" to "let's try and win and if we draw, or lose, at least we had a go" then I will be more towards option C.

Depending on what day it is, a bit of all four.

We're trying to develop our own class players rather than recruiting, which I am a big fan of. For that reason alone, probably A. I do get p*ssed off with things though, so I'm not just walking round with a 'I love Nigel' t shirt on.

Between B and D for me. Whilst you will always find examples of teams who have done well without spending much, overall, over a period of time you get what you pay for. Noone's asking the board/owners to spend West Ham style (though I see they're likely to get away with it by getting promoted) but without even being in the market for the odd marquee signing (eg Billy Sharp) and without paying decent wages it's very hard even to hang on to your good players, let alone make any progress up the league.

Whatever concerns I have about Nigel Clough (mainly the negativity of the football) I do feel he's playing with a very weak hand.

Archived