Derby County v Crystal Palace

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant see us do owt in the cup.....just extra games to get injuries in....i'm going fo ra 0-2 lose.. all the festive squad need a rest really anyroad....get your feet up lads....grab a brew.... have cywka and maguire on. buxton and errrr errrr

I can see where you're coming from regarding the injuries - but can't help but feel optimistic for this match (although I may be proved wrong, as usual)

Plus, I read further down the thread and spotted Uttox's positive way of thinking (plus he really wants a seat on the Wemberleee bus) and it raised me hopes just a lil bit more.

On that note, I'm going for 1 nil victory for the rams. A bit of a scrappy affair with an early winner for us. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I can see where you're coming from regarding the injuries - but can't help but feel optimistic for this match (although I may be proved wrong, as usual)

Plus, I read further down the thread and spotted Uttox's positive way of thinking (plus he really wants a seat on the Wemberleee bus) and it raised me hopes just a lil bit more.

On that note, I'm going for 1 nil victory for the rams. A bit of a scrappy affair with an early winner for us. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

think if we play the same team again as we have for the last 3...aye we could proberbly make it 4 in a row (and i'd love that)....however, we havent got much in the sense of a plan B at the min....no strenght in depth so00o0o0 personally wouldnt want to risk a burn out for the sake of a cup that premier folks'll be after..... considering the league isnt likely to go elsewhere other than manchester this year. im optimistic about our first 11 at present...nice to have them all playing int it

think if we play the same team again as we have for the last 3...aye we could proberbly make it 4 in a row (and i'd love that)....however, we havent got much in the sense of a plan B at the min....no strenght in depth so00o0o0 personally wouldnt want to risk a burn out for the sake of a cup that premier folks'll be after..... considering the league isnt likely to go elsewhere other than manchester this year. im optimistic about our first 11 at present...nice to have them all playing int it

Mmmmm, you do make valid points there PJ, I don't think any of us want to see a burn out from a cup match. The last thing we need in the league campaign is for the squad members to be out injured again, through these matches.

I know the players are professional and keep in top shape - lets hope our physio is in top form too because at the minute it makes a refreshing change knowing that half the squad isn't out. So yes, it's great to have (nearly) all of them playing again.

Archived