Derby County v Crystal Palace

Hucknall Ram

Can anyone advise me.

I am going to my first game in a couple of years @ Pride Park tomorrow.

I havent had the time off or the finances to go,but can justify £15.

Where is the best place to sit for a rowdy atmosphere & singing.

I am an ex Popsider & fancy getting vocally behind my team.

Thanks in advance.

According to DCFC website, the SS isn't open, so I guess the nearest you'll get is ES in the corner? We're in WS, might get near the dug outs so I can listen in on what's being said cos I'm a nosey beggar 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be happy if we win and abit meh if we lose, the one thing I really want to see/listen to today is both Cywka and Maguire given a game, stick Tommy out on the right and Maguire just behind Ball.

So Clough if you're sat at home in yer PJ's reading this, give the lads a f*k'in chance will you

I will be happy if we win and abit meh if we lose, the one thing I really want to see/listen to today is both Cywka and Maguire given a game, stick Tommy out on the right and Maguire just behind Ball.

So Clough if you're sat at home in yer PJ's reading this, give the lads a f*k'in chance will you

Agreed, I hope he's not still in his PJs tho

What about Mason? I reckon it'd be top if he could come on and nick a goal.

Archived