Paul Green

CumbrianRam

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vaz Te and Maynard in the same day? strike me as very very similar players, although I think Maynard has more about him overall but still Vaz Te has signed and will probably struggle to make the bench... for the reserves!

When the FFP comes into play the better, stops teams like West Ham from hoarding a squad saying that I wouldn't like to be the manager of so many players who will be disruptive, I can't see players like Carew and Cole happy, even though they're on massive wages!

anyone reckon that Greenie might go on "emergency" loan somewhere in the next few weeks? It is far from done and dusted that he will be here til the end of the season.

No, I think that would be ridiculas - you do not send out a key player to 'help' out another club. If he was going to go before the end of the season he would be gone now.

IMO

anyone reckon that Greenie might go on "emergency" loan somewhere in the next few weeks? It is far from done and dusted that he will be here til the end of the season.

I wouldn't have thought so, but this is Derby and anything can happen that nobody was expecting!!

It read like: We [Nigel/Glick/Whoever] approached Paul Greens representatives when he was injured, they said they don't want to negotiate at this time, and his people haven't got back to us since then.

Love that saying, "his people", gives an impression of Greenie lounging around with personal assistants, butlers, accountants and a fit secretary attending to his every need.............

Just one concern now, will Greenie still be here for the re-arranged match or will he have been sent out on an emergency loan somewhere pending a permanent move in the summer. Hmm

We do play other teams, as well as forest you know.

Archived