Reading v Derby County

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this for real?????

dcfcofficial Derby County

Ex #dcfc star @RobbieSavage8 & his dance partner Ola Jordan will be dancing live on the pitch at half-time in tomorrow's game at Reading!

Kinell I'm not going to pay to watch that sh ite 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

Nigel needs to set up defensively for this game otherwise we'll get thumped. They were excellent in the first half against Boro but struggled as the game went on and Boro took control.

We are more than capable of winning this one and believe under the current system, are more likely to beat teams defending and counter attacking as we lack the creativity to carve out chances at home.

We need Green and/or Bailey back asap IMO to add steel in the middle as Hendrick in particular was a bystander on Saturday. His day will come but he is not quite ready for a starting position yet.

0-0

A right hammering is on the cards to be honest. Fiellding will need to have a stormer to keep the score remotely respectable! Anderson pulled off one performance at full back, but doubt he will be able to fill Brayfords boots. Brayford has been a key outlet for us in setting up counter attacks in away matches. Like a couple of posters have pointed out, the injuries are going to really effect our results over the next few weeks. Ball is not ready to represent the club at this level yet. Its unbelievable that the Board have gotten away with this lack of investment, the squad situation is so desperate we are without some really crucial players now and no sign of anyone coming in.

------------------------Fielding

Anderson-----O'Brien------Shackell-------Roberts

Davies--------Bryson--------Hendrick------Ward

------------------------Cwyka

------------------------Robinson

Set out for a draw, lose 2-0...

You can almost guarantee that will be the line-up.

I bet you're not far off with the score either.

Just to clarify that my prediction was also 2-0, Le Fondre to score first.

I remember a few seasons back i put £1 on us to lose to Reading 2-0 with Kitson first scorer at 25-1.

I was only 15 (i mean 16 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> ) £25 quid was alot to me!

P1ssed me off when people told me i should have put a fiver on it after it happened. Obviously. Or maybe if i knew it would happen i should have put my parents and grandparents lifesavings on it. I'm not Rooney's dad.

And there you go, thats chapter 312 of my life story.

Archived