Reading v Derby County

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine working in accounts and then being thrown in to sales.

Great analogy!

Perhaps the coffee machine is now further away and he can't get there and back as quick as Brayford....

I don't feel like being negative and criticising Nige at the moment, but - irrespective of cashflow - is it really too much to ask for a professional football club to have two recognised players in each position??

Only stat I care about is the one that says 2-2, great point and given that we always seem to lose down there even better.

Come end of season I wont be looking at the BBC website for the reading game and noticing that we had only 33% possession.

Great analogy!

Perhaps the coffee machine is now further away and he can't get there and back as quick as Brayford....

I don't feel like being negative and criticising Nige at the moment, but - irrespective of cashflow - is it really too much to ask for a professional football club to have two recognised players in each position??

Irrespective of cashflow, then Im sure he would have cover for every position, but Glick ensures everything is done with the books in mind, NC probably looked at his budget and thought Brayford has not missed a game for a long time, Ill spend the cash on a forward, and if Brayford gets injured look at dipping into the loan market.

There are two ways about it, because I didn't think he was that bad. He's not a right back. Imagine working in accounts and then being thrown in to sales.

He's just doing a makeshift job.

It doesnt matter if we had Fielding playing right back, there's no excuse for the shocking distribution that Anderson had last night. He gave the ball away countless times.

It doesnt matter if we had Fielding playing right back, there's no excuse for the shocking distribution that Anderson had last night. He gave the ball away countless times.

Most of them did in fairness. It wasn't a great performance overall, I don't think it's fair to single him out.

His distribution on Saturday was awful as well, and against Barnsley!!

Who would you play at right back instead?

I think he tried Croft there in pre-season and it was not too bad by all accounts. To be fair he is hardly an attacking threat anymore so I would give him a chance there. Failing that how about Maguire??!!

I think he tried Croft there in pre-season and it was not too bad by all accounts. To be fair he is hardly an attacking threat anymore so I would give him a chance there. Failing that how about Maguire??!!

I only went to Burton pre season but I thought he looked ok at RB...

Archived