Reading v Derby County

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We always lose against this lot, I hate it, as my best mate is a Reading fan..

I think this is the closest the teams have been (in ability) since 2005 when we finished 4th under GB and they finished 7th.. That season we did the double over them 2-1 at PP and 0-1 at The Mad..

I think they'll do us, in an entertaining game..

3-1 Reading

Without sounding the alarms, we're 3 without a win, another lose and a trip to Boro on Saturday could see us 5 without a win with the homegame against Pompey.. Can we call that a slump?

Is this for real?????

dcfcofficial Derby County

Ex #dcfc star @RobbieSavage8 & his dance partner Ola Jordan will be dancing live on the pitch at half-time in tomorrow's game at Reading!

Reading 3 Derby 1

Reading once again ticking away quietly, unbeaten in 5 now and I think tomorrow it'll become 6. 1-1 for the majority of the game before Reading's extra quality tells in the latter stages.

I just think they have superior options going forward and our defence, with the limited options at full-back, will struggle with the pace of McAnuff and Robson-Kanu and the movement of le Fondre.

But probably more significantly is their options off the bench, Noel Hunt runs and runs and makes a nuisance of himself, Manset is a handful and half with his physical presence and Karacan likes to get forward and make late runs into the box and is is a tidy little passer of the ball too.

I think with 8 first team players sidelined, it'll start to take its toll in the next 2-3 weeks unfortunately.

Reading 3 Derby 1

Reading once again ticking away quietly, unbeaten in 5 now and I think tomorrow it'll become 6. 1-1 for the majority of the game before Reading's extra quality tells in the latter stages.

No. Let's continue in the way we did in the last quarter of an hour on Saturday, with the same momentum, and burst Reading's bubble.

No. Let's continue in the way we did in the last quarter of an hour on Saturday, with the same momentum, and burst Reading's bubble.

It'd be nice to think we could do that, Joe. But all things considered, with our mounting injuries and dwindling form and them being quite the opposite, personally I think there couldn't be a worse time to play Reading. We never travel well to the Madejski and I don't think tomorrow will be any different. Of course I hope I'm wrong.

Infact I fancy us to get a result at Boro more than Reading, as we'll have had more time to re-group from the previous game and perhaps there might be the chance to bring in a loan signing or two or see an ahead-of-schedule return for one of our injured players.

If we play that horrible hoofball into an imaginary target man again and again. Like v Leicester, like v Southampton i reckon 1-0 Reading comfortably

If we play with some confidence which you'd expect this team to have, and be prepared to make a bad pass along the floor every once in a while 1-0 Rams.

Let the bloody thing come down. Head it and kick it if in doubt, but you can't be in doubt all the bloody time. Have some confidence ffs.

Archived