• Created
  • Last Reply

------------------------Fielding

Anderson-----O'Brien------Shackell-------Roberts

Davies--------Bryson--------Hendrick------Ward

------------------------Cwyka

------------------------Robinson

Set out for a draw, lose 2-0...

May be right about the team and the score but "Set out for a draw"? I would count

Davies, Bryson, Ward, Cwyka, Robinson all as "attacking" players, if anything we would be lacking defensively!

IMHO.

May be right about the team and the score but "Set out for a draw"? I would count

Davies, Bryson, Ward, Cwyka, Robinson all as "attacking" players, if anything we would be lacking defensively!

IMHO.

I see where you're coming from but we saw on Saturday Bryson didn't really get forward much and Ben Davies wasn't as effective without Brayford creating space for him with his overlaps so realisticly we'll have Cwyka, Ward & Theo able to cause them problems.

I'll be as over the moon as anybody if we scrape a draw or even a win but I can't see it tonight...

Or could it just be written that Mason Bennett gets the last 5 minutes and scores a peach i.e Rooney.

The goal alone getting us 10 million in January.

Or maybe not.

"We might leave Mason until Saturday, as he has had a busy week. He has been away with England and everything," said Clough.

"We will only get back from Reading at about 2am on Wednesday and he has got school that morning!

"I think he breaks up for half term later this week and it's amazing we are talking in terms of this. So we might leave him at school this week and then he will come to Middlesbrough on Saturday."

0-0 boring match, the only entertainment is savage falling over and smacking his big nose on the advertising boards and getting his hair stuck and having to have it cut off to get him free 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Or Ola having a wardrobe malfunction... Let's face it most guys only watch Strictly in the vain hope there is one... Right??? Right??? Riiiiiiiight????

Archived