Nottingscum Forest v The 10 RAMS

Boycie

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[sIZE=5]Nottingham Forest [sIZE=6]1-1[/sIZE] Derby County[/sIZE]

Miller 7'

B. Davies 55'

A poor performance from both teams with a grey overcast Nottinghamshire day. Tyson will be brought on after 65 minutes but will be completely ineffective. And we'll also rack up a load of unnecessary yellow cards.

Any rain?

That's it lads!!!

Enthusiasm for the big game!!

Spend all year insulting and mocking them only to predict them to beat our lot.

Come On Derby!!!!!!

I wanna hear.....

Does daddy know your Irish?

Does your daddy know your iiiirish!?

Tyson to score a hat-trick be the answer to all the teams problems, slotting into the team perfectly. then on scoring his 4th wave a flag at the forest fans be banned for 6 months by an FA trying to set an example of him, he brakes his leg tying his shoelace and has to retire. The team never gels after that, We're relegated, then relegated again go into liquidisation only to be reformed and get relegated into the conference. ALL BECAUSE TYSON HAD TO WAVE THE ******* FLAG.

[sIZE=1]i think thats about right.[sIZE=1][/sIZE][/sIZE]

That's it lads!!!

Enthusiasm for the big game!!

Spend all year insulting and mocking them only to predict them to beat our lot.

Come On Derby!!!!!!

I wanna hear.....

Does daddy know your Irish?

Does your daddy know your iiiirish!?

I think some of our fans are a bit downbeat and always fear the worst but I reckon Cloughie will be quietly confident of taking three points and his Dad's trophy back on Satdee.

If we cut out the unforced errors (and don't fall victim to clones of sausagewell), we'll be singing, "is there a fire drill", on 85minutes as the pink seats become more and more visible due to the great unwashed sneaking out.

If Matt Derbyshire spoons one over the bar from a foot out I would hope a rousing chant of, "Derbyshire, Derbyshire, Derbyshire" will emanate from the boys.

also........

Maybe a few chants of, "who's the cokehead in the red, who's the cokehead in the red", could be appropiate. :D

Can't say I'm shocked, I was looking at the replies on Twitter to the Official Club Twitter account....

**** manager, **** team, **** tactics, **** owners and they are going to stuff us

For once I pretty much agreed with them all which was abit weird.

Can't say I'm shocked, I was looking at the replies on Twitter to the Official Club Twitter account....

**** manager, **** team, **** tactics, **** owners and they are going to stuff us

For once I pretty much agreed with them all which was abit weird.

I am to be honest. It's not as though everyone's on holiday. It would be embarrassing if they didn't sell it out and there were plenty of seats empty.

Still think they'll win.

------------------Fielding---------------

Brayford----Shackell----O'Brien----Kilbane

---------Hendrick-----Loan? Bryson------

---B.Davies------------------------Ward----

-----------Tyson-----------S.Davies--------

Ward looks more effecctive on the wing, and struggles upfront, if Tyson isn't fit, have to put Ward up front! Please God not Robinson, you'd think he'd be strong and aggressive but hes the complete opposite and doesn't have a place in a local derby! Or maybe Maguire? or bring cywka back in.

I don't want to see us get humiliated again, but we seem to have nothing going forward, but quite strong at the back, which is the opposite to forest, so I have the feeling we're going to be under pressure for 90 minutes. Therefore can only see this going one way Forest 2-0 Derby.

We still lack a target man - Someone of the ilk of Jon Parkin who can win a ball against any centre back, and it dominent in the air, i know his pace is 0 but Davies will get rolled over by Morgan and Chambers. We also need a cruncher, a player to win the ball, and offer some protection to the back four, I think Hendrick is to lightweight and will stutter when he comes out of that tunnel.

I'd give Maguire a go if Tyson isn't fit to start.

Interesting you think Hendrick may struggle, I think a few young players struggled there last season, including Cywka who I otherwise really like and can't understand why he isn't in our current 16.

------------------Fielding---------------

Brayford----Shackell----O'Brien----Kilbane

---------Hendrick-----Loan? Bryson------

---B.Davies------------------------Ward----

-----------Tyson-----------S.Davies--------

Ward looks more effecctive on the wing, and struggles upfront, if Tyson isn't fit, have to put Ward up front! Please God not Robinson, you'd think he'd be strong and aggressive but hes the complete opposite and doesn't have a place in a local derby! Or maybe Maguire? or bring cywka back in.

I don't want to see us get humiliated again, but we seem to have nothing going forward, but quite strong at the back, which is the opposite to forest, so I have the feeling we're going to be under pressure for 90 minutes. Therefore can only see this going one way Forest 2-0 Derby.

We still lack a target man - Someone of the ilk of Jon Parkin who can win a ball against any centre back, and it dominent in the air, i know his pace is 0 but Davies will get rolled over by Morgan and Chambers. We also need a cruncher, a player to win the ball, and offer some protection to the back four, I think Hendrick is to lightweight and will stutter when he comes out of that tunnel.

We should win with 12 players.

Simple - play aggressively, hassle and attack Forest and we will score because their defence can't defend.

Stand off, be cagey, go for a 0-0 and try to nick a goal and we're stuffed, they can play us off the park if we let them

Thats the one!

Defend in their half, don't let them settle, close them down and get at 'em.

Archived