Nottingscum Forest v The 10 RAMS

Boycie

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you not jinxed at these threads??

Notts Forest 2-2 Rams

Forest to take the lead inside 20 mins through miller. Greening to double the lead with a poor shot from range.

S. Davies to pull one back early in second half and Bryson to equalise on the hour.

4 poor goals.

Grey miserable day.

If clough plays his team from last week ,scummy 1-1. Forest and us are both poor and both goals are goal line scrambles

If Nigel changes it round..... Derby 2- Forest 1 we get VERY lucky. Tyson comes on to score a winner in stoppage time after Craig Bryson Equalises for the rams (after super-duper star findley accidentally kicks this big round white thing called a "soccer-ball" in the net after 4 minutes and is widely proclaimed as the second coming) on the hour mark. :D in the aftermath agent Schteeve leaves Forest and gets a pack on the back and a big well done sticker.

But knowing Nige probably a 1-1.

Anyone else notice a link between the poll and us losing?:o

Anyway I am going for 1-0 Mcgugan with a dodgy penalty in the 21st minute, we go down to 10 men with Kilbane sent off for the penalty, forest dominate possession for the remainder of the 1st half, but fail to create anything, 2nd half we come out and have them penned in their box have 2 goals ruled out for something that the ref and assistant ref see but nobody else does, we have 3 penalty shouts turned down 1 a hand ball on the line. An investigation after the match finds that Billy Davies had bribed the ref to give as many dodgy decisions as possible in derby's favour but the ref couldn't understand umper lumper language and thought he wanted a Forest win.

Think we'll ship 2 again. This seems to be our number once we find ourselves unable to keep clean sheets.

1-2 Davies B. to score.

On the whole though, this is a real difficult one to get really up for - both teams looking as though they're in freefall (although we start from a loftier place - yeeeesssss).

doesnt add up

I'm going to get some flack over this but here's the logic. Given my poor run of score predictions and match results I'm going to get this hopelessly wrong again by predicting a 1-0 Forest win after 3 disallowed goals for Derby, a missed penalty and two balls over the line and Derby not awarded goals.

Reverse logic I know, but I've been that bad with the predictions I'm certain I'll be wrong again.

Archived