Nottingscum Forest v The 10 RAMS

Boycie

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see the club taking the lead with the banter, not sure i remember much like this in the past.

well generally Americans are competitive, i bet they are loving it tbh and want to show off and have some banter, Glick wants the club to succeed so must be very good for him to see us achieve.

hopefully the squad can get some results going again now. Next game at PP bound to be a sellout and hopefully alot of the boo-boys will shutup for a bit.

No one likes to boo, everyone wants to see the team succeed and do well, people boo when frustrated, angry and/or upset, they see people earning thousands of pounds of a week, when they earn thousands a year and they think what right do they have to earn that i think.

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00k3hfr/Sportscene_TalkIn_19_09_2011/]http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00k3hfr/Sportscene_TalkIn_19_09_2011/'>http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00k3hfr/Sportscene_TalkIn_19_09_2011/]http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00k3hfr/Sportscene_TalkIn_19_09_2011/

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00k3hfr/Sportscene_TalkIn_19_09_2011/]

Skip to 5:30 and enjoy.

I just embraced the moment. I wondered why I woke up on Sunday covered in bruises.

Hope you enjoyed the game, and sorry about my Lee Camp related abuse.

I wouldn't worry about it Asanovic, cos if I know Dav, he'll have took no notice because

A) he doles out his share of abuse to anything not in black and white, and

B ) It's Lee Camp.

I have been on holiday and didn't get to see any of the game, the wi-fi in the hotel was enough to see us win and having watched the game on ramsplayer, for **** sake they could do with putting some commentary on that, I have to say that the organisation at the back and grit through-out the team was unbelievable, something last season we didn't have, not even during our purple patch.

The penalty decision was stonewall, the red card was absolutely ridiculous but it's all on personal opinion I suppose, I think to send players off is a harsh thing to do when there isn't anything malicious in the foul as people have stated the player ran straight into him, okay they both went into each other and the context of the challenge it stopped a goal, well what looked to be a goal, but if you watch the same challenge again with the view that fielding has the ball and is the attacking player, you could say that Miller went into him, because of that I would call it harsh but best thing to do was just to get on with it, not to whinge and moan but accept that it happened and we still had a part to play in the game, and after the goal we looked a bit short of ideas and forest seemingly had a lot more of the ball, our passes that were just hit down the wings were chased, and very well by Robinson who chased the lost causes and it worked to great effect, whilst Steve Davies is the better player, he isn't a striker that will chase every hit ball down the wing, infact the complete opposite so the choice in team was obviously with that in mind and the unbelievable finish from Ward which was good to see him have his first goal, loves having ago and giving it out and his character was there to see in this game, you can see that he likes to play in these games and that sort of fight lifted everyone.

In the second half we were brilliant, set up so organised and although he missed that sitter and sorry to say it was a sitter, that could of played on his mind for weeks and weeks if he hadn't of scored that goal, he scored an absolute peach an unbelievable finish into the bottom corner which obviously capped off our win..

The biggest positive for us was clearly the resilience of the team, with so many young bodies and still show the spirit and desire of a team of experienced top level performers, not to mention the brilliant team spirit. Make no mistake this game was massive for both sides, If we had lost that would of meant 3 losses on the bounce and our confidence would of been next to nothing, a draw would of clearly been acceptable as it is in these games, more so after going down to 10 men, but obviously a win for either side would of put them in a great mood and position for the next upcoming weeks, I know the championship is so unpredictable and after winning this we could go on and lose 10 on the bounce, and forest could rise to the top of the league but at the minute there players are going to be asking questions, they have a manager that doesn't rate them and he makes no qualms in saying so.. he himself has managed to take a well managed and organised side and rip the soul out of it, not to mention spending big wages on absolute tripe and want more money to waste, McClaren is not a championship manager, completely unknowledgable and out his depth, the move to Forest has done him absolutely nothing and I thought it was a ridiculous move from the start, you want a manager for the situation you are in, for instance leicester bottomless pit of money attracted Sven, whilst not the most amazing manager can attract players well above the calibre of the championship like the swiss centre mid, in forest case they have sacked a manager who could turn the most average bunch of no-bodies into promotion contenders and brought in a manager that just looks extremely confused about which league or even country he is in, and all he does is seem to moan!

It's an interested season from both our point of views, make no mistake Forest are still well out of their depth in the financial market and they have a chairman that is telling truth in that we can't keep chucking money at this problem, and not only because he has made an unbelievable loss on the football club but because there are going to be rules in place to stop teams like themselves and others spending well out of their means and covering the losses, but the manager they brought in doesn't know enough about anything to bring in players on small wages, for small fee's and getting them to perform and all he seems to do is moan about spending more, just seems completely out of touch with the financial situation and whilst he is doing this he is creating problems for the boards relationship with the fans, because lets face it the majority of fans just want to see big money being spent, and are totally ignorant to everything else that goes on behind the scenes. We on the other hand, have a team not many people know, with a lot of players that people have barely heard of and we're making a name for ourselves, we have a good team here, not brilliant individuals although we do have some class acts, but certainly the team/squad on the whole is good, people on here are still saying spend, spend, spend but at the minute I believe we should only bring in the right sort of player, because the team spirit is far too good to mess up, just to bring in a few big names!!

anyway, enough of that.. Well done Clough and Team!

Archived