Nottingscum Forest v The 10 RAMS

Boycie

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think they should be able to sell out the ground for this game, it's only 25,000 F*rest fans! Mmmm maybe I've just realised why!!

They've been on general sale since 3rd September. Thats 12 days after ST holders, Members et al have had chance to purchase extra.....................

Can you please keep in mind Nottinghamshire don't get free season tickets like us.

Must of missed that offer meself.

Maybe they should do students for £1 again. Went well last time? :D

I really don't see why people think we'll lose. Maybe we will, but that's not the obvious outcome imo. Even if you feel Derby have been poor, Forest can surely not of been any better.

I'm not very confident of winning. I don't reckon we'll set up to win. But i certainly don't think they'll win.

[sIZE=1]i thought we'd win last year though........ twice.[/sIZE]

Can you please keep in mind Nottinghamshire don't get free season tickets like us.

Must of missed that offer meself.

Maybe they should do students for £1 again. Went well last time? :D

I really don't see why people think we'll lose. Maybe we will, but that's not the obvious outcome imo. Even if you feel Derby have been poor, Forest can surely not of been any better.

I'm not very confident of winning. I don't reckon we'll set up to win. But i certainly don't think they'll win.

[sIZE=1]i thought we'd win last year though........ twice.[/sIZE]

I think people get worried when we lose twice on the trot due to really horrific runs in the past couple of years.

Haven't they just lost twice on the trot as well though?

That doesn't relate my point really, at this club the fans get worried because they think we are on the precipice of going into a really bad run because we have in the last couple of years, where as other clubs fans may not.

I think people get worried when we lose twice on the trot due to really horrific runs in the past couple of years.

But this time it's different.

I'm taking me boots and shin pads. Guarantee Camp wont be making any saves if i have to come on.

Plus Forest are all over the place right now. Perfect time to play them don't you think?

But this time it's different.

I'm taking me boots and shin pads. Guarantee Camp wont be making any saves if i have to come on.

Plus Forest are all over the place right now. Perfect time to play them don't you think?

It probably is truth is no one knows for sure, but that mindset has been instilled for a number of fans and we will have to disprove that logic with picking up results. I personally think form goes out the window for these matches in general, look when forest were 19 unbeaten and we sunk them 1-0, I think if we support them like we can, go forward we stand a good chance. :D

Must be a quiet day in the forest if they are reporting our news. Or are they trying to coax a few more ticket sales by reminding them that Tyson did the dirty on them and signed for us.

I think they are trying to make sure they get 20,000 of their own supporters to turn up which hasn't happened in a while ;):D

I think they are trying to make sure they get 20,000 of their own supporters to turn up which hasn't happened in a while ;):D

Yes but their 18,000 regulars generate more income than our 23,000, so on that basis they are better off. It would be interesting to know exactly how many of our 23,000 paid to get in.

Yes but their 18,000 regulars generate more income than our 23,000, so on that basis they are better off. It would be interesting to know exactly how many of our 23,000 paid to get in.

I think everyone pays except group teams who get money off but there has to be a certain number and they still pay. :rolleyes:

Our season tickets are probably on average much cheaper than theirs. Our lowest price ticket is £272, theirs is £397 ([url=http://www.championshiptalk.com/fan-focus-series-npower-championship-season-ticket-prices-1475]http://www.championshiptalk.com/fan-focus-series-npower-championship-season-ticket-prices-1475).

Archived