Fifa 12

davenportram

Seeing as demo has been realeased I will give you some clues for ratings...

Our highest is ...... (that's surname for one of our players)

Most improved ........ (this player has improved a lot from FIFA 11)

........ And ........ Have the same rating

Lets see who can fill in the gaps :)

Just spit it out, I doubt Fifa spys will be looking to see if any Derby players stats have been leaked on forums. They are too busy brown nosing Sheikh Man City looking for more gold coins.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love it, graphics seem to have been improved alot crisper now, new defending is pretty snazzy although I'm not sure shirt pulling should be included. Seems like it's more of a passing game rather than sprint down the wings and send one in.

Give it a week or so and a new scummy way to score will be found and we will all be waiting for Fifa 13.

the graphics are a lot better now, the amount of goals shed online in the first week will be unprecedented but people will get used to it, i am not sure if there will be a scummy way to score, there may be a weakness with finesse shots but apart from that it has tightened up a lot, stamina plays a bigger part now which is better.

and Boo's if we pass sidewards or back :D

ESPECIALLY back!

Not played this demo.

Is it looking like the computer has other ways to score other than crosses, flukey deflections into their own path and silly 360 spins?

Like can it play football?

Or do i have to play an 11yr old from China just to pass the time without tearing out my eyeballs?

Not that there's anything wrong with 11yr olds from China.

They make good DVD players.

We want people watching the match on a dodgy stream giving their two peneth in the background as well.

I reckon you and Bris should have a go at each other in this white collar boxing they do.

Otherwise your going to break your keyboards. :p

Just spit it out, I doubt Fifa spys will be looking to see if any Derby players stats have been leaked on forums. They are too busy brown nosing Sheikh Man City looking for more gold coins.

Most improved is hendrick (doesn't mean he's highest just means his rating has gone up most was 42 last season!!)

At the risk of being ridiculed, after playing the demo of this and PES12 I actually prefer the latter, I will of course get both, just a shame the PES doesnt have the polish of FIFA.

At the risk of being ridiculed, after playing the demo of this and PES12 I actually prefer the latter, I will of course get both, just a shame the PES doesnt have the polish of FIFA.

each to their own, maybe this is the year they have cracked it on the next gen console, i have only played fifa as i have an exbox 360 and they mucked up the demo release and that has to me has the potential to be the best football game ever made for a console, if they do some tweaks it could be brilliant.

Archived