Fifa 12

davenportram

Anyone buying that EA Sports Season Ticket where you can download the game tomorrow evening and then just continue the data you buy the actual game next week? Costs about 2100 Microsoft points (£17)

It doesn't seem worth £17 imo just to get it early. A good marketing ploy though to get people on that ST thing.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished downloading and playing now, i like it, the movement of the players seems more realistic, tackling difficult though and will take getting used to. Scored an absolute peach of a free kick with Ben Davies for my first goal, a proud moment.

Free kicks must be easier then 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Some draw backs though, there's a lot of free kicks, committing a foul is very easy. A couple of teams the keeper has either taken it over his own goal line after a weak shot and another time took the ball outside his box whilst holding the ball giving away a free kick for no reason. Typical Fifa, it's got some annoying features.

Me and my house mates are putting in £3 each, on download now.

You see if I was still at Uni I would have done that because I could find five others to donate £3 because that's the sort of money that ends up dropping out of your pocket on a night out. But it's not worth me coughing up all of the £17 for what won't be much more than the pleasure of getting it a week early.

You able to play total football with Derby?

Finished downloading and playing now, i like it, the movement of the players seems more realistic, tackling difficult though and will take getting used to. Scored an absolute peach of a free kick with Ben Davies for my first goal, a proud moment.

How long did it take to download for you?

Wouldn't worry about being rubbish, alot of rubbish players on Fifa isn't there RYNNY....ahem 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Is that a dig at me? Sure I played you off the park with 10 men, for almost 90 mins, wgen you was forest (sounds familiar) and if it wasn't for some dubious reffing decisions I would have beaten you 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Really itching to go buy an Xbox just so I can buy this. Problem is, I'm crap at football games so it would be a huge waste of money.

Gamestation has a preowned 60Gb old style one for £80, which is tempting.

I can't get the hang of FIFA 12 at all so you won't be the only one. £80 for an old 60Gb is a good deal considering my XBox was £150 brand new and my hard drive cost me another £50. Although that was nearly four years ago now.

Archived