Fifa 12

davenportram

Hey all you wannabe footballers game heads here's something for you

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2413397,00.html

you'll be able to download a DCFC official FIFA 12 game sleeve, hows that for cool

DCFC Reveal Partnership With Electronic Arts

Posted on: Mon 08 Aug 2011

Derby County Football Club and Electronic Arts Ltd today announced their new partnership for the 2011/12 season. EA SPORTS™ launches FIFA 12, the most realistic football video game experience on the 30th September.

EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, global videogame competitions and breakthrough digital experiences.

Over the course of the partnership, EA SPORTS will be producing a Derby County-specific FIFA 12 game sleeve featuring its star players, which fans will be able to download for free from the club website www.dcfc.co.uk around the launch of FIFA 12.

A bespoke EA SPORTS FIFA gaming trailer will be attend selected matches over the course of the season including the Derby County vs Barnsley fixture in September at Pride Park, so fans can try out FIFA 12 before the launch and play as their favourite team.

EA SPORTS will be running a Derby County Pro Player Tournament at the training ground using the new EA SPORTS FIFA gaming trailer to determine which Derby County player is the best FIFA 12 gamer.

EA SPORTS FIFA 12 will also be visible on matchdays throughout the season via the rotating perimeter boards, will be active across Derby County official digital channels and support the Club's initiative to introduce new fans to the Club.

Tom Glick, Chief Executive of Derby County Football Club, said: "We are delighted and proud to announce that we will be working in partnership with EA SPORTS this season. It is an exciting opportunity for the whole Club to work alongside one of the World's leading sports entertainment brands."

Nick Harford, Football Business Lead at EA SPORTS said: "We very much look forward to developing our new partnership with Derby County, where we will be investing in FIFA 12 gaming experiences for both fans and players, as well as supporting the Club's new community initiatives."

For all the latest FIFA 12 news and events you can visit www.easportsfootball.com. To pre-order FIFA 12 visit game.co.uk/fifa12

About Electronic Arts

Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:ERTS) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company's game franchises are offered as both packaged goods products and online services delivered through Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. EA has more than 100 million registered players and operates in 75 countries.

In fiscal 2011, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $3.6 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for critically acclaimed, high-quality blockbuster franchises such as The Sims™, Madden NFL, FIFA Soccer, Need for Speed™, Battlefield, and Mass Effect™. More information about EA is available at http://info.ea.com.

The Sims, Need for Speed and Burnout are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. Mass Effect is a trademark of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.John Madden, NFL and FIFA are the property of their respective owners and used with permission.PlayStation is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.Xbox, Xbox LIVE and Kinect are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and used with permission.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look the pitch was uneven and I was tired ok....

All I can say is you are not the worst player I have seen on it....close but not quite i know of 2 people that are, 1 would have been sent off by then and the other would have been in our penalty area even though he would have been upfront!! At least you got 2 yards out in the middle of the goal and put it wide:eek:

All I can say is you are not the worst player I have seen on it....close but not quite i know of 2 people that are, 1 would have been sent off by then and the other would have been in our penalty area even though he would have been upfront!! At least you got 2 yards out in the middle of the goal and put it wide:eek:

Harsh man harsh. :-p

I would say it was more like 2 feet though.

What do people think the ratings will be for Derby players this year?

Fielding - 70

Brayford - 68

Barker - 72

Shackell - 70

Roberts - 63

Bailey - 65 (underated)

Bryson - 70

Maguire 68

Ward - 70

Theo- 99

Tyson -65

Those would be my guess, except Theo, I just think he should be 99.

Demo release date at Gamescom

Looking to get your hands on FIFA 12? It looks like we’ll be finding out pretty soon when the FIFA 12 demo will hit consoles and home PC’s after EA have revealed via Twitter that they’ll be announcing the FIFA 12 demo release date at Gamescom.

What do people think the ratings will be for Derby players this year?

Fielding - 70

Brayford - 68

Barker - 72

Shackell - 70

Roberts - 63

Bailey - 65 (underated)

Bryson - 70

Maguire 68

Ward - 70

Theo- 99

Tyson -65

Those would be my guess, except Theo, I just think he should be 99.

Fielding-70

Brayford-67

Barker-71

Shackell-71

Roberts-62

Kilbane-60

OB-59

Bailey-63

Bryson-70 (they updated him last season)

Pearson-12

Hendrick-57

Ward-70

S.Davies-65

B.Davies-68

Maguire-69

Theo-65

Tyson-67

Used to pick PES over FIFA for ages.

ISS Pro was it?

up until PES 4 or 5?

Then i got sick of crap commentary on North London Red v Lancashire Devils.

Now they've "introduced" off the ball movement and diagonal runs.

FIFA had the "off the ball" thing once and it was weird. Diagonal Runs?? Well done. What a bright and new exciting idea :rolleyes:

Although, scoring has never felt as satisfying in FIFA as it used to when i played PES. Hope it wakes up again one day

Just me who can't play Fifa anymore? The amount of bullshit in the games is unreal. Looping ball over the centre backs, you click for the defender to head it or pass it and he taps it one yard.

FM for good for me now, sick of having goals scored against me when the game has ****** up rather than me doing something wrong. Don't get me wrong, I **** up myself a fair few times, but it's once a game where Fifa screws up and gifts them a goal.

Bugger that. PES was great up until it just stagnated and didn't change. Although 'This is Football 2003' was the best i've ever played. Loved that game.

You know i played FIFA 10 at my Mums the other day because my little brother never got FIFA 11 and FIFA 10 does a lot of things better.

But to be fair all FIFAs only last about 6-9 months before they become horrible.

undefendable crosses and 360 spins. After 6 months of those it's unbearable.

But when FIFA 12 is out enthusiasm will be renewed.

Why don't any of the games AI ever play long balls?? It's the most used pass in British football! :confused:

I used to be good at FM Manager before 2008ish. Now i can't buy a win. I'm rubbish. So therefore i don't like the game anymore. :D

Is Pro Evo still x10 faster than any real football match in history?

Fifa 09 was their best version, after that things got a little.......annoying.

FM is incredibly easy, or atleast I thought it was. Guide to success:

Steady Goalkeeper, alright full backs, strong stopper defender, cover defender with ok acceleration if you lose the header.

Strong defensive midfielder, and a playmaker who plays the ball about rather than attacks. Two attacking wingers, one normal winger on the opposite side to your bigger target man/advanced striker, and one inside forward.

Upfront just get a target man/advanced striker who can go long, and a poacher next to him. I usually plump for advanced striker, but if you've got a target man you can change his settings to 'Kuqi' mode and basically do the same role.

A few useful loans accross the season and hey presto! Promotion. Easy peasy.

I smashed a guy with Barnet v Real Madrid 6-0 while pissed, evem though it must've been 7 year old kid I felt pretty pleased with myself.

Having said that I was torn apart by someone playing as Leyton Orient so i'm not much better.

Archived