Fifa 12

davenportram

PES is on Xbox also, I downloaded played half the 1st half turned it off and deleted it.

What's your GT YR?

So you played 2 and half minutes of it and decided it was cr@p ?

Fifa is just getting too boring for me, dont seem to get the satisfaction of when scoring a goal in pro, however Im also a COD fan so that proably explains it !

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided it's not for me, I was running with the ball got tackled and gave away a free kick, then the same happened again on the edge of my own box, I can't play a game where everytime I get tackled I give away a free kick.

Like I said it's not for me, I never called it cr@p just saying what I did.I also like COD, what's that got to do with it?

Probably buying neither this year.

Fifa's retained the stupid 'pro passing' system from last year, and I can't be @r$ed to get to grips with the new defending system - that's going to be great online, especially for all those ***** who just dribble with the ball - plays right into their hands by making it more difficult to tackle.

PES - the second demo is far better than the first. Don't think it's done enough to convince me to buy it this year though.

£80 saved, sticking with Fifa 10 again. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

PES is terrible these days, and has been pretty much since the "Next Gen" consoles came out - although I did quite enjoy 2008. FIFA is only just about bearable when playing with all manual settings, otherwise it's just way too easy and you're so restricted with the passing and moving.

I actually spent ages playing ISS Pro Evo 2 on Playstation 1 the other day. Knocks the spots off any of the modern football games.

Doubt i'll buy either of them this year.

F1 2011, Gears 3 and COD will probably do me.

PES is on Xbox also, I downloaded played half the 1st half turned it off and deleted it.

What's your GT YR?

sam derby army, oh right i never knew that, last i heard is that they wanted to release it but something went wrong with xbox. And Daveo no one gets dominated by me lol

Behave, I soaked up all the pressure and hit you on the counter. You offered nothing in front of goal and you had a habit of bringing down my striker with your last defender. You beat me on penalties that game and I'll admit I'm proper duff at those, can't remember the last time I scored one.

Even on Fifa 12 last night, first penalty Aguero fell on his arse whilst taking it 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons//laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Archived