Fifa 12

davenportram

Don't be so silly Daveo. We all know it's going to be Mason Bennet.

Not sure Bennett will be in the game because Of his age. Liverpool have same thing with raheem sterling ...

Chris jones will be included but there is a new youth academy fOr career mode so don't know if he will be in that or if he will be in the game squad.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I'm not in charge! I suggest changes to attributes and traits and if the editor thinks there correct he will put them in, he's also a Derby fan so this year the ratings are just what our players should be as now our best players in real life are our best players in the squad.

Main reason why I wanted to do it was because in FIFA 10 our kits and ratings were all wrong, in FIFA 11 I got us proper kits and managed to get us keeper kits which we should hopefully get this year as I've posted them in the kit reference. I never did much at re start for FIFA 11 but I did for the January transfer update unfortunately these went down before you got the In game update due to our poor form, but this year our ratings are much better!

No I'm not in charge! I suggest changes to attributes and traits and if the editor thinks there correct he will put them in, he's also a Derby fan so this year the ratings are just what our players should be as now our best players in real life are our best players in the squad.

You're doing a good job. :D

How about people guess ratings so I have an idea of what you think they should be? But i'm sure you will all be happy with them!

Do you know if they are including a generic stadium that has the Pride Park look which can also be used for other teams in the game? Seen a few rumours around and about but nothing confirmed.

Thanks Joe

And DCFCJoe

I don't known anythIng about that.

One new feature in the game will be players booed. Ive asked for camp etc to be booed by us and forest to boo Tyson. Hopefully they will be included in this as I can only suggest these things.

Shake "n"'Blake

I don't have anything to do with that, all I do is suggest changes to attributes of our players. And let's say Bailey's rating isn't 67 ATM but it's close :)

Thanks Joe

And DCFCJoe

I don't known anythIng about that.

One new feature in the game will be players booed. Ive asked for camp etc to be booed by us and forest to boo Tyson. Hopefully they will be included in this as I can only suggest these things.

Shake "n"'Blake

I don't have anything to do with that, all I do is suggest changes to attributes of our players. And let's say Bailey's rating isn't 67 ATM but it's close :)

I'll be willing to compromise if Pearson is rated at below 60 ;)

Any chance you can suggest Theo Robinson having 99 for all physical attributes? :rolleyes:

Don't worry mate, everything has been taken control of!

Hendrick's rating is very good atm for someone who has played little football.

And the reason why those players usually have low accelration, stamina etc is because you can't assign high attributes to players who haven't played. Also if they haven't played any football apart from reserves not many people will know what sort of player they are.

Archived