Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget the gumps throwing coins at our players and fans though, equally bad and just as likely to cause serious injury.

Gump mock outrage on this is just the usual hypocrisy we hear from them

I have not been on for a bit, and I am a few pages behind, admittedly. (I ignored the toddler biscuit throwing by both sides tbh!!!)

Butthead, EVERY person, regardless of club, colours, sport or creed who does this IS a Gump.Full stop.

I have posted my thoughts here and on ltlf, and elsewhere, and will not budge on it. Idiots...being polite....c*nts...being polite.

I made my stance clear on this after we lost to you, and regardless of both our personal differences (club) and also behaviour of fans from both sides, I really would have thought you had the intelligence to actually separate those genuinely able to differentiate heartbreaking results from real life, let alone lumping us "all" as "gumps"?

I abhor those who behave this way, whether our club or another. Every club has an idiot "fan" base, some more than others. Recent events bear this out.....(club/fans soooooo nice eh? L.............oops but again....met some cracking ones on travels in over 20 years, some are crap, some aren't).

Please do not lump us with "mock outrage", as the vast majority are disgusted. That's not just "outrage" it's "we do not want these ******/*****/*****/idiots (select which isn't censored...) associated with us or our club.

Sorry, a rant, but so long after the event, and those of us here that made our thoughts clear at the time ( and being obviously ignored) HAD to have a definitive reply, again. I do object to being lumped in as a "gump" who has "mock outrage".

It isn't mock, it is outrage. This week we have seen (allegedly....proceedings in progress...trying to be legal) Kirkland assaulted......the guy has breached a banning order 3 times. Known ****head, yet still gets in? Some get through the net, ok, he is determined. Telling for me, was once he did it he waltzed back into the crowd, grinning. Check the footage, 2 stewards at least let him walk past. Many other "fans" over the line and all around the goal.

"some" celebration ok, and a little leniency, but AFTER the assault? The guy waltzed past stewards who ignored him, can you imagine that at a Derby?Forest or vice Versa game?

The game I love seems to be sinking further back, all around. I hate it and hope it is halted soon. kids want to dive, copying idols, Mindless idiots are gaining a foothold, slowly. it is up to decent folk to make sure they don't.........

oh, and I don't have £10k 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> but I do work AND I have 26 posts and not 17 now 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I buy shares & save, I work & I love Forest. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

But the site of that grinning idiot ( Leeds fan ) makes my blood boil.

Question

As SW had used all three subs what would / should happen if the SW keeper had to go off.

I don't think the ref can make up rules, would Warnock have taken off a player ?

Could Warnock have taken off a player ?

Archived