Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right.

I aint been on for a while, but I've just been notified about this thread.

So, please play nicely, or the ban hammer will have to fall. Derby or Red dog.

I aint read the whole sorry affair and to be fair cant be arsed, but a ban is just a button away, and I can be arsed to do that for the good of the forum.

so please play nice.

Right.

I aint been on for a while, but I've just been notified about this thread.

So, please play nicely, or the ban hammer will have to fall. Derby or Red dog.

I aint read the whole sorry affair and to be fair cant be arsed, but a ban is just a button away, and I can be arsed to do that for the good of the forum.

so please play nice.

Gump

If wearing a Forest shirt would somehow spiral Leeds down through the leagues with a mountain of debt and worry before finally going out of business with tiny little pop.

Well, I might be able to do it in the privacy of my home.

If wearing a Forest shirt would somehow spiral Leeds down through the leagues with a mountain of debt and worry before finally going out of business with tiny little pop.

Well, I might be able to do it in the privacy of my home.

Evolved thinking

Would running across the city ground in a Derby shirt while playing Notts County get me into Mensa or A&E ?

Well, ive just watched 'Warhorse', and the scene where the horse is trapped in barbed wire in

'no mans land', the English lad, holds a white flag and proceeds into no mans land to help the

stricken horse, then, from the German trench, a German soldier joins the English lad, and they work together

to free the horse to the applause of both sides.

My moral is Forest(German).. Derby(English)...Leeds (Dirty, cheatin' B*****ds)

Don't forget the gumps throwing coins at our players and fans though, equally bad and just as likely to cause serious injury.

Gump mock outrage on this is just the usual hypocrisy we hear from them

thats why they are the Germans.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> , but , yes, i get your point.

Trouble behind the scenes at Forest.

Today's mirror saying Odruscoll didn't want Jenas, got overruled by Al Hasawi.

Doesn't want to fill the team with loan signings and SoD is getting annoyed with the constant transfer rumours (mentions being linked with Pennant on loan)

It's common knowledge amongst Gumps that this is the case since the day Jenas came in. Heard it from a friendly Red Dog myself...

Archived