Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Same here.

Enjoy hating Forest.

Don't enjoy anything about Leeds. Could add Celtic too probably.

Isn't this nice. Rams and Reds getting on. Building bridges.

We should merge together to make a good starting 11.

Basically we get Fat Andy to play RM.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all seriousness, if we did mix the two teams together what would your starting XI? And don't get cocky because you've had another average season and we've had one **** one in our last three, so no all derby teams! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Mine would be (including loans)...

-----------------------------Camp-----------------------------------

Gunter------Shackell-------------Barker-----------Brayford?

McCleary----------Guedioura- S.Davies-----Reid

--------------Blackstock---------Ward-------------------------

But I don't really know mcuh about your team!?

Derby have played well of late too, it's just that that match was a horrible, niggly, petulant affair that neither side wanted to lose. Remember of course that it had 0-0 written all over it until the heroics of Bucko.

Fair play to Forest, however, and at least it was against Leeds. I can imagine Warnock's head exploding from the sheer fury of it all, now THAT I would like to see 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Don't get me wrong Catch, thought Derby were epic that night; their sheer guts and determination, let alone keeping on going til the very end, made me very proud to be a Ram! For such a crap game, it was an amazing night!

In all seriousness, if we did mix the two teams together what would your starting XI? And don't get cocky because you've had another average season and we've had one **** one in our last three, so no all derby teams! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Mine would be (including loans)...

-----------------------------Camp-----------------------------------

Gunter------Shackell-------------Barker-----------Brayford?

McCleary----------Guedioura- S.Davies-----Reid

--------------Blackstock---------Ward-------------------------

But I don't really know mcuh about your team!?

I would say... (not including loans, as they aren't either of our players... although that bloke from Wolves looks decent)

Fielding over Camp, Camp is erratic and his ability to blame his defense for his even most basic mistakes is a laugh, holding his arms out after every decent save he makes hoping the he is embraced like the second coming and then shouting at the defense when Ward slips it past him at the near post, an effect any keeper over the age of 10 should save, not to mention the amount of howlers he made in a Derby keepers jersey.

Brayford over Gunter, I must always miss the games where Gunter plays well because in all honesty I hear people go on about him, seen him about 10-15+ times now and he looks really really poor to me, really poor.

Shackell over Lynch... don't think I need to elaborate to much.

Barker over Chambers... Chambers has been outstandingly bad this season, really bad! Barker has been pretty consistent since signing for us, plauged by injury however.

Jamie Ward over Andy Reid... again, not much more to say... Reid is feckin' *****.

Chris Cohen over Jeff Hendrick... at the minute anyway, well... if he was fit, both similar players Cohen is just a lot more effective, very good player.

Lewis McGugan / Craig Bryson... can't decide, on his day Lewis McGugan without question such a talented player but 70% of the season, you'll get further with Bryson in the side, it's a toss up.

Gareth McCleary over Ben Davies... could just be a run of impressive form but, at the minute he looks untouchable has always looked dangerous when given the chance, has lacked final product in the past.. whereas Ben Davies won't look dangerous but he keeps notching the assists with his crossing ability.

David Blackstock over Theo Robinson... Theo is improving massively each day and scoring goals however Blackstock has come back from a long injury and still looks good.

Steve Davies over Marcus Tudgay... Steve Davies has a lot of ability but lacks application sometimes, still scores goals whereas Tudgay, a player I like but he smacks of average a lot of the time... even when he is scoring goals.

We did this before the season started and one Forest fan got all upset at people picking mostly Derby players. Wonder how he feels now.

..........................Fielding.............

Gunter.........Shackell.....Barker...... Roberts

Reid.....McGugan....Moussi (at his best only).... Ward

...................S.Davies.....Blackstock.....

Gunter gets in over Brayford who's been poor when he's played this season after a stunning start to his Derby career. Our midfield is poor. McGugan can be PL class. Moussi is the only player in our squads who could break play. Although that Guediarrhea looked brilliant is he only a loan? If not, then him instead.

In any combo of any Derby/Forest team, the weaknesses will always be in the same places. Midfield mainly. Probably get a play off chase though.

[size=2]I didn't put loads of thought into my team. [/size]

They'll get turned over today.

Probably.

Just for the record, for those of you slagging off Reid. Hes been one of our best performers over the last month or two and got loads of assists, plus the great goal against Millwall to kill off the game. Large reason for our turnaround of form.

Probably.

Just for the record, for those of you slagging off Reid. Hes been one of our best performers over the last month or two and got loads of assists, plus the great goal against Millwall to kill off the game. Large reason for our turnaround of form.

dont come on here talking sense! we wont tolerate it!

Archived