Worst Player

vicky-27

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ravanelli was useless for us and as he almost bankrupted us he deserves to be there, moore for sheer effort and for being a man mountain doesn't deserve to be in the worst players ever.

Ravanelli certainly was not useles for us, and the wages, that wasnt his fault. As for Moore... Sunday morningat the race course you will see 70 better centre halves.

Ravanelli certainly was not useles for us, and the wages, that wasnt his fault. As for Moore... Sunday morningat the race course you will see 70 better centre halves.

He really was, christie scored more than him the season we went down and he only scored 9 from what i can remember. The money we spent on him he was a major flop and did nothing. Moore was as solid as a house and won everything in the air which complimented mobile leacock on the ground.

• 2 years later...

The worst player in our history would have been a player that didn't play (because he was so poor) so therefore none of us will ever know.

As for pound for pound worst signing, Earnshaw and Clod - the defender that couldn't defend or the striker that couldn't get his shot off.

Simon Webster on loan from West Ham in our promotion season under Jim Smith.

Thought I was the only person that could remember this oaf! I have mentioned him loads of time and everyone says 'who?'

Remember taking him on loan before the Wolves game...we lost 3-0. I seem to remember De Woolf scoring possibly.

Sure we only had Webster for 1 or 2 games and then sent him back!

I always look back to depressing days after relegation in 2001/02 and signing awful loan players like Nick Chadwick and Danny Graham.

I always thought Mikkel Beck was poor. Claude just lacked intellgence. I thought Varney and Connolly were similar. Albrechtsen lacked any fight.

Jamie Vincent was woeful too

Thought I was the only person that could remember this oaf! I have mentioned him loads of time and everyone says 'who?'

Remember taking him on loan before the Wolves game...we lost 3-0. I seem to remember De Woolf scoring possibly.

Sure we only had Webster for 1 or 2 games and then sent him back!

I remember that game! Yes he wasn't one of the bald eagles better dips in the market

Going from the 21st century, it's a toss up between Eddie Lewis and Clod. Well past there best, overpaid, slow, couldn't pass, couldn't tackle.

I'll say Clod, just because I'm sure I could have put more effort in and defend better. Appalling footballer

Archived