Worst Player

vicky-27

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was ridiculous vs Arsenal (1-6). Walcott and Adebayor ****** him as they wanted to.

To be fair though, pinning the blame on Stubbs for that is slightly bizarre. It was 2-6 by the way.

Let's have a look at the team that day shall we?

Carroll, Todd, Moore, Stubbs, McEveley, Mears, Savage, Ghaly (Feilhaber 60), Lewis, Villa, Sterjovski (Earnshaw 69).

Subs Not Used: Price, Edworthy, Beardsley.

I think we can agree that no diamond particulaly shines from that pile of sh*te and compared to a very good Arsenal side we were lucky not to concede 16.

gary teale for the same reason.

Gary Teale was good at crossing and he gave Derby his all. Pringle hasn' had a chance and it is stupid to judge now as if he has been playing for years. Mcevely loved Derby and hated Forest, he even cleared the ball when he had broken his foot.

Candido Costa was the most hated player in the north stand, when i used to sit there. Somebody had a shirt with Costa 8 on the back asking if i wanted to buy it off him because he played so *****!!!:p

The new Figo, my mate used to go on about how technically good he was, pity he couldnt actually play 11 a side football though

there's only one for me. And he's the first, and so far only, rams player i have ever hated and never, ever found some redeeming feature for.

all these years later the name Mick Coop still makes me want to spit, hit and boo.

even in the days before big money and football came to mean the same thing, he was overpaid and overrated. He's the only player I have ever seen who consistently showed how much he didn't want to be in/at Derby, match after match. The fact his name even features amongst our alumni is a stain on our history

ps i wonder if other fans can come up with as many names for their clubs as we all seem to have done? or do we just attract some pretty poor players?

Archived