Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

Complications other than wages?

Maybe the club wouldn't guarantee his safety for the walk from car to players entrance.

Either that or his agent made the mistake of showing clough the full dvd of his performances in an attempt to get an extra 5k as opposed to just showing the derby county performances, lol.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would my geographical location have any bearings on what I knew.? Even if I was in Switzerland, which I am not, so, at least get your facts right before you start slagging people like a spoilt little child.

Doesn't really matter whether you live in France or Switzerland, you don't live in England. It just baffles me how you think you know better about Derby matters than people that live in Derby. The Tyson incident may have been nothing to you (if you were even there), but that doesn't mean it was nothing.

The deal dead in the water? fan ******' tastic... huge Bananas of relief for me. I would of supported him if he had signed, but from what I've seen of him I just don't honestly see what he could offer us rather than pace, he is no different from Theo Robinson apart from being older and a less potent goalscorer.

Anyone else getting an uplifting story about 3 nine year old girl tennis players? A nice aside but I don't see where Tyson figures.....

Lol i am now but i werent earlier, lol. I hope your not implying something untowards about me mate ;) Ill see if i can refind the story and restore my credibility.

How odd!! The story appears to have been removed from the website, lol. I think someone at the paper wrote it on the wind up to give you derby fans false hope, lol. Truth is he is he is already signed, lol ;)

you sure the headline wasn't Mike Tyson signs for Millwall, that would all fit into place

Doesn't really matter whether you live in France or Switzerland, you don't live in England. It just baffles me how you think you know better about Derby matters than people that live in Derby. The Tyson incident may have been nothing to you (if you were even there), but that doesn't mean it was nothing.

So what if I live in Mongolia, Australia or Antartica, does that make me unable to have an opinion..? I think I know a little bit about "Derby matter"....i think the fact that I was born in Derby, was brought up in Derby, went to school in Derby, worked for 20 years in Derby and lived in and around Derby for the first 38 years of my life qualifies me to know a little bit about the place....don't you..???

As for the Tyson incident, was I there? Well, as you know, it has got absolutely nothing to do with you whatsoever if I was or not, I am entitled to an opinion on anything I like....I wasn't at the Royal Wedding, but I have an opinion on that, I wasn't in the twin towers but I have an opinion on that too....I was, however at the game when he waved a flag around....and guess what...I was laughing about it, I thought it was highly amusing, a bit pathetic to be honest, but I quite liked it, and I had completely forgotten about it by the time I got on the train.....because it meant nothing..

Charlie George.....(google him) sticking two fingers up to us....and then going on to be a legend.

So what if I live in Mongolia, Australia or Antartica, does that make me unable to have an opinion..? I think I know a little bit about "Derby matter"....i think the fact that I was born in Derby, was brought up in Derby, went to school in Derby, worked for 20 years in Derby and lived in and around Derby for the first 38 years of my life qualifies me to know a little bit about the place....don't you..???

As for the Tyson incident, was I there? Well, as you know, it has got absolutely nothing to do with you whatsoever if I was or not, I am entitled to an opinion on anything I like....I wasn't at the Royal Wedding, but I have an opinion on that, I wasn't in the twin towers but I have an opinion on that too....I was, however at the game when he waved a flag around....and guess what...I was laughing about it, I thought it was highly amusing, a bit pathetic to be honest, but I quite liked it, and I had completely forgotten about it by the time I got on the train.....because it meant nothing..

Charlie George.....(google him) sticking two fingers up to us....and then going on to be a legend.

I think if Robbie Savage had picked up something black and white and waved it around Oh how we would have chortled........ wait a minute!!! The flag waving incident was nothing, I thought the funniest thing about it was a few Derby fans pretending to want to get on the pitch to him and being held back by a couple of Special Constables. It was just a case of a young guy getting caught up in the occasion.

As for the Charlie George incident, you are selling him short!!! As I recall he was using four fingers as he ran the length of the Popside using two fingers x 2. What a player, what a great signing.

Yes - a bit hypocritical having a go at Tyson for the flag incident after Robbie's scarf-waving the year before. Some will make the distinction that that one was after the final whistle etc, but still, who cares?! If he plays well for us I couldn't care less if he once beared his @r$e to all 4 corners of the ground.

Archived