Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

Yeah...the flag "incident"...who could ever forgive a player for showing some pride and passion in his team... completely dispicable, we should never sign him...

For god's sake grow up, all you fools moaning about "the flag incident" need to grow a pair........it was nothing, nothing at all.

The real concern is "is he actually good enough?"....I think maybe not, but he is better than what we have got (which isn't very difficult)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he is any better than what we have got, probably on a par with Robinson however he is younger and scores on a more regular basis.

If we sign him, we sign him.. just got to support the kid, I agree the flag incident is nothing.

no thanks, still don't think that he is worth it. We have been lamenting a lack of pace for years now and we are in danger of desperately signing players just because they are quick! We already have Ward (who is more than just pace) and Theo (who may not be), we know that Tyson offers little other than pace also. I was fairly quick in a straight line when I was younger, funnily enough I didn't become a footballer but my 200m sprint took some beating!

Yeah...the flag "incident"...who could ever forgive a player for showing some pride and passion in his team... completely dispicable, we should never sign him...

For god's sake grow up, all you fools moaning about "the flag incident" need to grow a pair........it was nothing, nothing at all.

The real concern is "is he actually good enough?"....I think maybe not, but he is better than what we have got (which isn't very difficult)

My main reason was that I don't think he was good enough. The flag incident is just the cherry on the top.

your are the most arrogant man I've never met. It's amazing how you manage to know better than every derby fan from all the way over there in switzerland.

your are the most arrogant man I've never met. It's amazing how you manage to know better than every derby fan from all the way over there in switzerland.

Why would my geographical location have any bearings on what I knew.? Even if I was in Switzerland, which I am not, so, at least get your facts right before you start slagging people like a spoilt little child.

I would say we already have a bucket load of **** and i don't want another one.

I'm afraid even Pearson is much better player than Tyson. Says it all really.

I am sorry but no!!! No way, never!!

Archived