Martyn Waghorn - Leicester City

matty1

And that's only bordering on a raid.

The bare minimum requirement for a raid would be pliers, and I would prefer some form of mace from Nigel.

Alex, if I read something of yours in the future with the word "raid" in it, I WILL hunt you down. It really gets on me tits.

"Alex raids cupboard for tasty biscuits, as the race for a Chocolate Rich Tea hots up"

:redface:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just discussing Savage in minor detail with the young ram, remember his video's? That was when we were in top form.

The weather was lovely, Savage was a happy man enjoying his football and prepared to look a tit in front of a nation that despises him, singing songs for the Derby supporters (and squad).

He stopped, we lost form!

We will miss Savage, regardless of what people think about him. He won me over with those video's, i want more of the same!

Savage, bring back those songs! They were excellent for motivation, really got the crowd behind the squad!

I was just discussing Savage in minor detail with the young ram, remember his video's? That was when we were in top form.

The weather was lovely, Savage was a happy man enjoying his football and prepared to look a tit in front of a nation that despises him, singing songs for the Derby supporters (and squad).

He stopped, we lost form!

We will miss Savage, regardless of what people think about him. He won me over with those video's, i want more of the same!

Savage, bring back those songs! They were excellent for motivation, really got the crowd behind the squad!

Bugger me I knew we should of made him Christmas number one we'd be top of the league by know :rolleyes: savage for manager ( cough not )

he's 5'7" and weighs 13 stone

same height as Lee Croft but even heavier....lol oh dear.

maybe we should put Croft up front.

[sIZE=1]joke[/sIZE]

Derby linked with move for Leicester striker

Leicester City manager Sven Goran Eriksson is considering allowing Martyn Waghorn to go out on loan after receiving enquiries for the striker.

Waghorn has struggled to establish himself in Eriksson's starting line-up and the signing of Yakubu on loan from Everton has only increased competition for places.

Eriksson is open to the idea of letting Waghorn leave on a temporary basis, but will wait until Darius Vassell is fit again before making a firm decision.

"There were at least two clubs on Thursday who have called about taking him on loan," said Eriksson in the Leicester Mercury. "We will see what happens over the next few days.

Future

"I am not very keen to allow him out on loan until we have Darius Vassell back from injury. Hopefully he will be back on Tuesday and we will see then.

"I think Waghorn still has a future at the club. He wants to play football of course. He wants to score goals and he has had few opportunities, so I understand him.

"But we have never talked about selling him, only on loan. He is young and good."

Derby County are among the clubs linked with a move for Waghorn and manager Nigel Clough is awaiting a response on a loan bid for a mystery striker.

Clough said: "We'll be checking up on that and it's the middle of this week that we've earmarked it for.

"Hopefully the club he is coming from did not pick up any injuries on Saturday."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6667769,00.html

You'd think with us being mid-table and Preston being bottom, plus Derby being just up the road from Leicester, that he will pick us ahead of them. If we lose out on players to a club thats struggling at the bottom of the table then theres something wrong

You'd think with us being mid-table and Preston being bottom, plus Derby being just up the road from Leicester, that he will pick us ahead of them. If we lose out on players to a club thats struggling at the bottom of the table then theres something wrong

Not neccessarily, might fancy a break away.

in terms of a permanent transfer then yes, but it's only a loan and he'll know that he isn't likely to be joining either club permanently

Archived