Martyn Waghorn - Leicester City

matty1

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martyn had apparently revealed that Derby were in for him not long ago to someone I know, I told him i'd heard nothing about Derby being interested.

Wouldn't mind him, surely his price tag would be huge though so a loan seems the most likely. Not sure if he could play upfront alone but we can try him.

Blame a Leicester reporter who's going to be working on my website, heard it from him.

I didn't think he'd be the 'lone striker' type player, infact he's probably more suited to a spot in the attacking three, but I suppose he could pull off the lone striker role too.

Not really the 'pacey' striker type either.

Blame a Leicester reporter who's going to be working on my website, heard it from him.

I didn't think he'd be the 'lone striker' type player, infact he's probably more suited to a spot in the attacking three, but I suppose he could pull off the lone striker too. (ooh err mrs:D)

i really fancy the 'pacey' striker type .

-----:D

Ideally we'd want a target man, but maybe Nigel is wanting to keep the ball on the ground and have a striker who blends in with the attacking 3? Rather than someone who stands up front who gets the ball lumped up to him time after time

Presumably another fictitious rumour that the Mirror churn out on a daily basis but.....................

'Nigel Clough is ready to raid East Midlands rivals Leicester for 3 million striker Martyn Waghorn.'

I hate that word in football journalism. What the hell does it mean!?!?!

In what way is Nige going "hello, I'd like to inquire about one of your player's please" a raid?

Gah, it annoys me more than Derby losing :mad:

I could lead a viking charge and hack through Man Citys security till we get close to Adebayor, bag him tag him and get the number 9 shirt on his back.

That would technically be a raid.

And that's only bordering on a raid.

The bare minimum requirement for a raid would be pliers, and I would prefer some form of mace from Nigel.

Alex, if I read something of yours in the future with the word "raid" in it, I WILL hunt you down. It really gets on me tits.

Archived