Martyn Waghorn - Leicester City

matty1

I wouldn't count on staying too long, haven't lived in the same place for more than a few months for years, never know where my job is going to take me, which can be interesting/unsettling. It's alreeet the yocals are friendly enough- I've been worser places (Wolverhampton!).

Can I be honest? you come across abit of a gypo.

[sIZE=1]Hope you see the funny side to that otherwise I could be yellow carded.[/sIZE]

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Leicester weren't rivals we wouldn't take 3,321 to the Walkers Stadium and just 773 to Coventry. Same with Forest fans they give it all the we don't care about Leicester but they take a few thousand down there.

martyn waghorn

hes on tonight for liescter vs man city if he doesnt get injured do we still get him?

or is sven giving him some gametime so we can start him against forest.

ALSO JOSH WRIGHT (21) HAS BEEN TOLD HE CAN LEAVE SsausageHORPE IS HE ANY GOOD?

plays in midfield and just over 6ft tall

Wright made his debut for his country at U16 level against Japan in March 2005.[11] Since then, he has represented England at the U17, U18 and, most recently, U19 levels. He was captain of the U17 side on several occasions,[12][13] having previously captained the U16 team.[14]

hes on tonight for liescter vs man city if he doesnt get injured do we still get him?

That's the plan, yep.

I highly doubt that much thought has gone in to it.

I THINK HE IS BUT HE'S NOT THE SORT OF PLAYER WE'D BE AFTER.

Wright made his debut for his country at U16 level against Japan in March 2005.[11] Since then, he has represented England at the U17, U18 and, most recently, U19 levels. He was captain of the U17 side on several occasions,[12][13] having previously captained the U16 team.[14]

Although he does sound okish. But not brilliant.

Radio 5 comentator doing the Man City v Leicester FA Cup game just said about Martyn Waghorn, who has just come on: "I understand he is going on loan to Derby tomorrow".

3-1 to City, and they missed a peno

3-1 to City... errrr which one buddy?

sorry Im being a dik, I'll see myself out:redface:

If you don't know if he's any good why would you be suggesting him? the mind boggles.

just saying as we aint signed anyone yet and he could be one for the future maybe to replace green.

oh and the thing that clough said " we want young and hungrey " i just think he meant cheap as chips players.

lester lost 4-2 in the end and wolves won 5-0 against doncaster

Josh Wright is an excellent player and is just the type of player we need. Plays in the same position as Savage, can put his foot in more than Bailey and is a very good passer.

Archived