Martyn Waghorn - Leicester City

matty1

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this any different to what we have already been told.

The striker would join us hopefully on wednesday depending on injuries at his parent club.

It's a bit different now that Gallagher has been injured, could throw a spanner in the works.

“@IanStringerBBC: Sven has just confirmed, Martyn Waghorn WILL NOT be joining Derby County on loan tomorrow or until he knows about Vassell's injury.â€

Already been posted fella, but we know that bit already though. That much has been clear for a while.

It's the injury to Paul Gallagher that is the worry.

The people who run and manage this club could'nt find their ass with both hands! You could'nt make it up...........aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh

I know! Tom Glick planned this injury, to throw the very deal into doubt just to increase the non existant profit they make from not paying wages.......

Wait.......wait.........no, that sounds like absoloute nonsense.

What's your problem again?

My problem Alex is that this happens because we have to go cap in hand to borrow players from a local rival. The board that you constantly defend promised to make us into a global brand and instead we are a laughing stock.

If you are buying players then you offer a realistic amount and get on with making the deal but this nonsense will leave us with no new faces.

As usual we will have to wait and see how the window pans out but it does not look good.

I have no doubt that should we recruit nobody you will still be backing this board however.

I know! Tom Glick planned this injury, to throw the very deal into doubt just to increase the non existant profit they make from not paying wages.......

Wait.......wait.........no, that sounds like absoloute nonsense.

What's your problem again?

<adopting a tone akin to Blackadder addressing Baldrick>

I know tiny tiny brain, but the point you seem completely unable to fathom with your head so far up Glick's backside (presumably because for some bizarre reason they let you in the press box) is that we've resorted to begging 2nd string players from rivals precisely because GSE have serially failed in their #1 role; which is ensuring adequate funding from investors.

The fire-sale of players and constant cost-cutting since they arrived is all symptomatic of this failure. Why can't you just admit it - you're making yourself look really, really silly now.

I know tiny tiny brain, but the point you seem completely unable to fathom with your head so far up Glick's backside (presumably because for some bizarre reason they let you in the press box) is that we've resorted to begging 2nd string players from rivals precisely because GSE have serially failed in their #1 role; which is ensuring adequate funding from investors.

The fire-sale of players and constant cost-cutting since they arrived is all symptomatic of this failure. Why can't you just admit it - you're making yourself look really, really silly now.

bravo pete !!!:D

< adopting a tone akin to PeteDerby addressing Alex W> (see what i did there)

I know your massive, massive ego can't take this but if i may i would like to point a few things out.

The fire sales and cost-cutting only took place after Jewell failed miserably. I don't blame the investors for not giving GSE anymore extra funds.

Also, the moany wanky fans who boo players, boo the team, are now turning round demanding more investment. If i was an investor i would say, " **** you, you ******* typical moaning English *******."

It's not as if this has gone to plan for GSE or the investors is it? I can't blame the investors for not wanting to invest more money, and i can't blame GSE for failing to aquire the extra investment they promised in a recession.

So what do you do? You make the business viable, which is what they are doing.

This squad gets booed all the feckin time. And why? Because of the lack of investment or the piss poor support (i'm talking home games)?

I'll clap myself off Trig, just before i blame Glick for Gallagher getting injured :rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/derby_county/9365202.stm

Whoop Whoop!

I always think Pete makes good points that ppl should think about!

i'm also finding myself becoming more negative towards Glick and co but not because of the lack of investment but because of the happy clapping little click that is forming on this forum, i've always classed myself as someonee closer to the happy clappers than the wrist slashers but some ppl are becoming very very blind!!!

Anyways "clap clap slash slash"

Doh!!! Nearly forgot me smiley's!!!!:D:mad::):frown:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/derby_county/9365202.stm

Whoop Whoop!

I always think Pete makes good points that ppl should think about!

i'm also finding myself becoming more negative towards Glick and co but not because of the lack of investment but because of the happy clapping little click that is forming on this forum, i've always classed myself as someonee closer to the happy clappers than the wrist slashers but some ppl are becoming very very blind!!!

Anyways "clap clap slash slash"

Doh!!! Nearly forgot me smiley's!!!!:D:mad::):frown:

what are you happy about?

it's yesterdays link... it's not actual anymore.

Archived