Restaurant Recommendations in Derby

r4derby

Last minute advice needed:

The wife and I are in Derby tomorrow evening and are looking for a good place to get some food.

Does anyone have a restaurant they’d recommend? Can be in the city or outside (north east preferably as heading back towards A52 afterwards)

58 minutes ago, r4derby said:

The wife and I are in Derby tomorrow evening and are looking for a good place to get some food.

Does anyone have a restaurant they’d recommend? Can be in the city or outside (north east preferably as heading back towards A52 afterwards)

Not a restaurant but if you park at Darwin Place you can eat at the excellent Exeter Arms and then be straight out in to the northbound A52 

On 19/09/2024 at 21:15, r4derby said:

If you decide to eat at the Silk Mill or Exeter Arms best to book a table.

Food and beer excellent at both venues.

Edited by cstand

6 hours ago, r4derby said:

Thanks for all these. Ironically my wife wasn’t feeling well so we’ve rain checked for another time. Which means I can actually book one of these! 

That’s weird as they normally get head aches after you’ve spend a fortune on food and drink once you get home.

She saved you some money there mate, she’s very considerate.