International Rams

11 minutes ago, Andrew3000 said:

Looks like he's done nowt, in a strangely uneventful match.Screenshot_20240906_165904_BBCSport.thumb.jpg.f4c7fba2809ea34072e90360b63a1541.jpgScreenshot_20240906_165931_BBCSport.thumb.jpg.89cafd1bb9026ff28dda0f8f2d720585.jpg

Paul Warne could make a positive out of those stats....

"We need to do better in possession, but look, without the ball I thought we were good and we held them to, er, 0% possession. So I was pleased with the lads really but we were a bit disappointed not to get too many shots on target, well, 0 really"

2 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Ebou Adams is on the bench for Gambia today. Good for us rather him be rested for the weekend. 

Ebou got on in the 83rd minute playing 14th minutes getting a yellow card, 1 recovery and 4/5 passes. 

3 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Mendez-Laing started left wing last night for Guatemala against Costa Rica. He played 77 minutes with a lot of sporting outlets in south America raving about his performance saying he was guatemalas best player. 

Was this a friendly? What was the score?

I felt sorry for NML, the grass was too long and the pitch was cutting up, no good for running at pace with the ball but he did some good things. Don't think the humidity suits him either.

Lets hope he recovers from the jet lag in time for Saturday