Allez Allez Allez new words...

Unless we are in the top 8 next season this song may be unsingable so i was wondering what we could replace the words with for it  be more generic in nature?

I know not everyone likes the song but it does seem to get 30,000 singing along.

Comedy versions welcome 

Here's one that could be song before the watershed cos not much rhymes with duck....

They dUcked us 21 points , and we don't really care , cos we are Derby County , we're famous everywhere....

15 minutes ago, LN747 said:

Unless we are in the top 8 next season this song may be unsingable so i was wondering what we could replace the words with for it  be more generic in nature?

I know not everyone likes the song but it does seem to get 30,000 singing along.

Comedy versions welcome 

Here's one that could be song before the watershed cos not much rhymes with duck....

They dUcked us 21 points , and we don't really care , cos we are Derby County , we're famous everywhere....

Verse 2......

It took us just two seasons,

We're back where we belong,

We are Derby County, and that's our ducking song !!

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

They docked us 21 points,

We didn’t give a damn, 

We came back with promotion,

Still proud to be a Ram…

Love the damn and ram. As many said they wanted a party when we died would be good to have that in line 3 similar to yours "had a promotion party"....

Posted (edited)

They docked us 21 points, and we dont give a duck, cos we are derby county and we came straight back up!

They said theyd have a party, when derby county died, but now were ducking laughing as they struggle to survive

Allez allez allez

Edited by De22Ram