Transfer rumours

12 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Another keeper possibility could be Bentley from Wolves. They were chasing the same Swedish keeper as us and we also after Schmeichel.  Both of those would have gone in as 2 so Bentley may want game time. Excellent keeper.

He's gone to Celtic 

1 hour ago, RamLad1884 said:

Given that seemed to be the noises from the club a couple of weeks ago that we were just getting a permit it would seem so, although full Swedish international so isn’t that an automatic permit? 

Has to be outside of a friendly.  Or I may have just imagined it. 

5 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

So Warnes saying the new midfielder should be training with us Monday. Also said he missed out on a target they thought they had, probably Hladky?

He wants a centre back with pace. 
A striker who can hold it up (target man).

Also reiterated the want for 12 signings (7 signings with the 5 already in)

OMG we are bringing back Chrissy Martin!!

Listening to Warnes interview with BBC radio derby it does sound like the new midfielder is Ozoh. He was talking about how we don’t have another sitting midfielder or “Ebou Type” and if he was missing for a period during the season we’d be in trouble. 

Warne also said it does feel like we’re finally getting closer to a goalkeeper.

17 minutes ago, SECornerRAM said:

Don't know yet 

Messaged to find out 

Still in Spain from today's match and flight back not for another few hours so will find out then 

Didn’t Barker say we were coming home Sunday? Or did I imagine that 

9 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Listening to Warnes interview with BBC radio derby it does sound like the new midfielder is Ozoh. He was talking about how we don’t have another sitting midfielder or “Ebou Type” and if he was missing for a period during the season we’d be in trouble. 

Warne also said it does feel like we’re finally getting closer to a goalkeeper.

If we get Ozoh I think our options in central midfield would start to look healthy. Ebou and Ozoh as the ball winners. Kenzo as the creative player then Osborn and Tommo as the legs/box to box. Then we also have Fornah in the background as well. 

Unless Osborn is going to be used as a LWB then we made need another.

24 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

If we get Ozoh I think our options in central midfield would start to look healthy. Ebou and Ozoh as the ball winners. Kenzo as the creative player then Osborn and Tommo as the legs/box to box. Then we also have Fornah in the background as well. 

Unless Osborn is going to be used as a LWB then we made need another.

I think Osborn playing CM and Thompson LWB gives away where we plan on using Osborn.

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

I’ve just heard Dembele all but done, and Bobby Clark loan… it’s third hand, and apparently usually reliable. So guess we will see. 

ps - I’m really trying to get too excited about Dembele. 

Your source:

Man With A Plan Comedy GIF by Laff

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

I’ve just heard Dembele all but done, and Bobby Clark loan… it’s third hand, and apparently usually reliable. So guess we will see. 

ps - I’m really trying to get too excited about Dembele. 

How reliable do you think this info is ?

1 minute ago, Eoghan1884 said:

How reliable do you think this info is ?

The guy who told me said the guy is usually right and does seem to have a source somewhere in the club. First time I’ve ever been passed anything though, and I’ve known the lad who told me for a few years so 🫠