Away tickets 24/25

18 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

IMG_5261.thumb.jpeg.913bcafd83aa1e4684c97fc4b36fba9e.jpeg

Initial allocation of 3,269 tickets.

Tickets are £27 and £17 for concessions.

It actually says total allocation 3,269 but I hope they have got that wrong.

The £17 is the youth ticket,18-23 for us owd uns 65+ it’s £22.

Just now, Foreveram said:

It actually says total allocation 3,269 but I hope they have got that wrong.

The £17 is the youth ticket,18-23 for us owd uns 65+ it’s £22.

I did see that but I presumed it’s wrong as last year Blackburn gave extra tickets to a lot of clubs. Hopefully we can sell out quick and are given more.

11 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

I did see that but I presumed it’s wrong as last year Blackburn gave extra tickets to a lot of clubs. Hopefully we can sell out quick and are given more.

I can’t see us selling many more tbf

Friday 8pm no trains back 

and it’s on Sly 📺 

I’m planning to go up watch the match, catch last train into Manc, have bevvies and travelodge 

train om Saturday 🐏

1 hour ago, DE56Ram said:

I can’t see us selling many more tbf

Friday 8pm no trains back 

and it’s on Sly 📺 

I’m planning to go up watch the match, catch last train into Manc, have bevvies and travelodge 

train om Saturday 🐏

That’s all true but I think first game of the season after months of being football deprived always adds an extra few tickets sales.

5 minutes ago, RhylRam said:

Any suggestions of where to park in Shrewsbury within walking distance from the ground ? 

There was plenty of street parking in the housing estate to the east of the ground when I went last year. Think it was about a 10-15 min walk.

I'm not confident they'll be giving us more tickets based on the wording on the website. 

I really want to go but as a season ticket holder without away membership, 3,269 will likely easily sell before it gets to us.

Can't complain, serves me right for being too tight 😄

Fingers crossed for additional tickets

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

I'm not confident they'll be giving us more tickets based on the wording on the website. 

I really want to go but as a season ticket holder without away membership, 3,269 will likely easily sell before it gets to us.

Can't complain, serves me right for being too tight 😄

Fingers crossed for additional tickets

While there are no guarantees, I would be very surprised if this is not just the initial allocation.

They have only released 3 out of 4 of the blocks in the lower tier and then there is whole of the upper tier.

None are these seats are currently on sale to home fans.

There is currently 2,373 tickets left with the second phase to begin tomorrow morning.

Edited by Foreveram

Hoping they get to general sale... didn't get an away membership this year as I barely used it last year. Given the price increases for home games (£37 for an adult ticket against Middlesbrough) I didn't fancy spending an extra £40 on something I may not use.

I see that Derby County fans can pay on the day at Shrewsbury on Saturday. It doesn't say anything about fan ID. Does this mean that you don't need one? Just that I have a mate who has no dcfc id for personal reasons. He's not seen a match for ages. Dunno if that's a good or bad thing. 🤪

Edited by SKHunter

12 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

I see that Derby County fans can pay on the day at Shrewsbury on Saturday. It doesn't say anything about fan ID. Does this mean that you don't need one? Just that I have a mate who has no dcfc id for personal reasons. He's not seen a match for ages. Dunno if that's a good or bad thing. 🤪

No ID will be required but it is cash only.

4 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

Yah he only uses cash so not to give information about himself off of a debit card, which he doesn't have either. Non conformist b@stard as I was once called by my boss. 

Not many clubs take cash now, most are cashless including Pride Park, you can’t even buy a Mars bar or a bottle of water without a card now.

( Other chocolate bars are available)