Away tickets 24/25

10 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

Will Oxford make it to season ticket holders?  Only ground I've not done in the championship.  A bit of a snag though.  If they do make it, I have a doctors appointment at 10 on Friday morning.  I think that's when they go on sale to STH's.  Possibilty that more peoples have done the 24 grounds than had a doctors appointment recently but see how it goes.  😜

I would be surprised, but you never know.

Currently 317 tickets left.

On 07/10/2024 at 13:32, angieram said:

I do wonder whether some of our more peripheral away fans are getting a bit fed up with the poor results on the road? An awful lot of them trooped out of the Sunderland game early. It seems some fans struggle to cope with defeat.

I agree. However, I also fall into this category. As a +15 member, I'll be lucky to reach 10 away games this year. A combination of the following:

- We're losing and likely to lose
- Games are on sky and easier to watch (Without the need to go on holiday and pay a tenner)
- Ticket prices are obscene at some places and I just refuse to pay over £40
- The new ground/smaller ground vibe has worn off. I've done pretty much every ground in the Championship on a number of occasions. 

I'm not in the slightest bit surprised on the drop off for demand this season.

21 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets on sale for Oxford at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for all members.

307 tickets left.

I presume there's no chance this makes general? Especially as I'm hoping for three!

On 09/10/2024 at 18:23, Foreveram said:

More chance of you getting on a flight to mars😉

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Oxford sold out.

I shall take solace that the next Mars Starship test flight is 1pm Sunday! Well done to the Rams faithful for snapping them up for a cold Tuesday night at the Kassam.