Away tickets 24/25

On 23/09/2024 at 21:06, Grumpy Git said:

Euston is going to be a bunfight on 19th October, especially after the game as both Villa and Stockport have 3 p.m. KO away games in town that day, (at Fulham & Charlton respectively).

You could travel by train Derby-Leicester-Peterborough-London Bridge. Refreshments at London Bridge then onto Millwall for the game. 
Just use split ticket website set via Peterborough in advanced settings.
Longer train ride than Euston but Peterborough to London Bridge is direct no tube travel involved. 

15 minutes ago, cstand said:

You could travel by train Derby-Leicester-Peterborough-London Bridge. Refreshments at London Bridge then onto Millwall for the game. 
Just use split ticket website set via Peterborough in advanced settings.
Longer train ride than Euston but Peterborough to London Bridge is direct no tube travel involved. 

Thanks, but I live in the North-west.

14 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Still 417 tickets left for Oxford so should make it to all members.

Looks like lots of people are giving this one a miss and waiting for Stoke and Coventry.

I do wonder whether some of our more peripheral away fans are getting a bit fed up with the poor results on the road? An awful lot of them trooped out of the Sunderland game early. It seems some fans struggle to cope with defeat.

3 hours ago, angieram said:

I do wonder whether some of our more peripheral away fans are getting a bit fed up with the poor results on the road? An awful lot of them trooped out of the Sunderland game early. It seems some fans struggle to cope with defeat.

Unfortunately I will be missing this one as we will be in Blackpool for half term with the family, sorry @B4ev6is

This will be the first league away game I’ve missed since Ipswich on a Wednesday night in February 2019 when I was still working.

I have looked at it, but I can’t really justify a 4 hour each way drive and missing a large part of a 4 day stay 😔.

Why could we not have been playing Preston, Burnley, Blackburn or even Stoke 🤷🏻‍♂️

28 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Unfortunately I will be missing this one as we will be in Blackpool for half term with the family, sorry @B4ev6is

This will be the first league away game I’ve missed since Ipswich on a Wednesday night in February 2019 when I was still working.

I have looked at it, but I can’t really justify a 4 hour each way drive and missing a large part of a 4 day stay 😔.

Why could we not have been playing Preston, Burnley, Blackburn or even Stoke 🤷🏻‍♂️

Half fan

Will Oxford make it to season ticket holders?  Only ground I've not done in the championship.  A bit of a snag though.  If they do make it, I have a doctors appointment at 10 on Friday morning.  I think that's when they go on sale to STH's.  Possibilty that more peoples have done the 24 grounds than had a doctors appointment recently but see how it goes.  😜