Away tickets 24/25

18 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

You reckon any chance they might give us more tickets for Sheff Utd? Their capacity is 32k but they don't fill it with home fans

Not sure they can with how the ground is.  They probably use the upper tier for away fans in cup matches but no doubt have season ticket holders in there.

15 minutes ago, TooFarInToTurnRed said:

Anyone know if the Rutland Arms allows away fans in as I love that place?

I think the Sheffield Tap, The Howard and Globe in Howard street and The Rutland Arms are all away friendly and all close together near to the train station 👍

1 hour ago, DE56Ram said:

Tickets just arrived

im showing my age now but this is the first time since about 1978 that I qualified for a concession at an away ground

Sheffield have a 60+ category that saved me £7

💥

We used to know every ground that did 60+, made our days. 

We no longer have to look as we qualify everywhere! (Happens too soon.) 😂

On 02/09/2024 at 17:39, SKHunter said:

Quite a nice ground really. Just some of the fans (?) that go to it. Have been once but that's enough. 

Nice if you’ve just done a stretch at his Majesty’s pleasure and are comforted by the sound of gates slamming and locks turning once you’re inside.

Then there’s always the ever jovial fan friendly riot gear wearing Met police, working tirelessly to make you welcome. 😳

17 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Sunderland away should be on sale very soon, expect £29 adults and £26 over 65s.

Total allocation of 2,239 so I would be surprised to see them go beyond away membership.

There's one here on a 15+ who almost certainly won't be making it, (due to it being midweek), so that's one extra available.

6 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Sunderland away should be on sale very soon, expect £29 adults and £26 over 65s.

Total allocation of 2,239 so I would be surprised to see them go beyond away membership.

I doubt we'll sell out this one. Tuesday night, 180 miles away? 

There were barely 700 of us at Barrow.

2 hours ago, DenbyRam said:

I doubt we'll sell out this one. Tuesday night, 180 miles away? 

There were barely 700 of us at Barrow.

We sold out a similar allocation on a Tuesday night in Portsmouth last season, Exeter also.

Sunderland are currently top of the league and we haven’t played there for seven years.

Barrow was completely different, early round of a cup competition with tickets on sale very late with no chance of them being posted out for a lot of people.

9 hours ago, Foreveram said:

We sold out a similar allocation on a Tuesday night in Portsmouth last season, Exeter also.

Sunderland are currently top of the league and we haven’t played there for seven years.

Barrow was completely different, early round of a cup competition with tickets on sale very late with no chance of them being posted out for a lot of people.

Portsmouth was a top of the table clash.

We only sold about 1200 for Exeter and some of then didn't turn up from what I remember.

And last season we were flying high with our away form being very good. This season is different gravy, so far.

I'd be very impressed if we sold 2.2k for Sunderland, but I don't think we will, sorry.

1 hour ago, DenbyRam said:

We only sold about 1200 for Exeter and some of then didn't turn up from what I remember.

And last season we were flying high with our away form being very good. This season is different gravy, so far.

I'd be very impressed if we sold 2.2k for Sunderland, but I don't think we will, sorry.

Exeter was sold out (as @Foreveram said). It’s difficult to take more if there’s no more tickets available and there are bound to be some that buy tickets but don’t make it to every game.

We may not sell out but I suspect there will be a fair few more than the numbers that went to Barrow. Again, as Foreveram suggests, the Barrow game can in no way be used as a benchmark for likely away following this season.

2 hours ago, DenbyRam said:

Nothing to be sorry about, you’re entitled to your opinions, think you’re wrong though.🙂

Just checked, the total allocation, for Exeter was 1,311 which sold out.