Rebecca Welch

Poynton ram

6 minutes ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Isn't this George Courtney, ref from Spennymoor? Played in a friendly which he reffed - great official, always talking to the players.

Yes it is, He was Atwells mentor when starting his career, Also the same ref that Tony Adams called a "cheat"

Her performance in the game against Portsmouth was probably the best we've seen from a referee this season, but thought she was poor in the Wycombe match - more in keeping with what we've been used to in League One.

10 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It is.

I always liked that bit on Match of the day when the referee for the match was named, along with where he was from - Clive Thomas from Treorchy etc. 

The only time I have ever heard the name 'Spennymoor' is in the context of George Courtney. 

I have the same thing but with Graham Poll and Tring

34 minutes ago, Crewton said:

A mate of mine once got ejected from a Derby game at a London ground for shouting "Poll you ar*ehole, I know where you live!"

"Oh Graham Poll is a fcuking ar*ehole" that got some grounds rocking including PP 😁

16 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

This Is Belper Towns managers post match interview...we'd heard after the game that an assessor was there...horrendous officiating.

https://www.belpertownfc.co.uk/videos/lee-attenborough-postmatch-cleethorpes-h-200541.html

Sure it was on the Radio that he sent off a player for bollocking a teammate called Kev and he thought they said ref.

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Sure it was on the Radio that he sent off a player for bollocking a teammate called Kev and he thought they said ref.

Sure did, We all heard it...that's the beauty of this kind of football 3/400 there you can here flies fart.

Cleethorpes send a ball in and Belper keeper collects and throws it out, Cleethorpes player on the floor 🤷‍♂️ linesman summons the ref to have a chat(he says he saw it all)referee beckons the player to him that the linesman says fouled him...we all shout "it aint him you fool" ref talks to offending player,  lino summons the ref again to say it was someone else 🤣🙄...we never did find out who that was...game re started with a drop ball.

£7 for the worst game of football i've witnessed in 58 years...but boy with a skinful of ale...it was fun 😉