He's got a left-sided parting....

Ellafella

3 hours ago, Seth's left foot said:

Another mock up of our home shirt that is better than what Umbro serve up.

Back on topic, I’d like to see Wilson given a run at playing in the number 10 role as his quick feet would help open up teams that sit back. 

Do you know what Seth, that's not a bad shout - including the one about the kit. 

Wilson might find it too congested in that area, whereby he has more room on the flanks, but those glimpses of chances he created for himself (Blackpool) and for others (Stevenage/Washington and Shrewsbury/Collins) it's certainly worth a look. 

Thought he changed things from the wide area against Crewe and put in some dangerous crosses, but could he have provided that subtle pass playing in the number 10.

I thought he was excellent throughout against Wolves U21's.  Someone remarked on here he had a poor first half, but I'd argue we didn't get the ball to him as much and when he had it he caused problems.  Bradley and Cashin both hit some great diagonals to him.

I'm converted Seth - Id like to see him tried there.

Gangway D from the terrace 

I wonder if the slow-burn start to his career is because he is listed as a full-back? Most criticism of him has been to do with his weak defending. What if we used him, like Paul Warne has a couple of times, as on out and out winger, because that is what he is? A bit like how Brian Clough treated Alan Hinton, ie “do what you are good at and leave the defending to the defenders”!

Edited by DavesaRam

1 hour ago, DavesaRam said:

I wonder if the slow-burn start to his career is because he is listed as a full-back? Most criticism of him has been to do with his weak defending. What if we used him, like Paul Warne has a couple of times, as on out and out winger, because that is what he is? A bit like how Brian Clough treated Alan Hinton, ie “do what you are good at and leave the defending to the defenders”!

I’m looking forward to him absolutely toasting the Crewe right-back again on Tuesday night; the guy resorted to cheating to try and nullify Kaney @DavesaRam

19 hours ago, Ellafella said:

I’m indebted to you @SKRam ; “Thermal bonding” sounds like some Swingers’ Group  communal practice, probably involving a hot tub, a hot rub and snorkels. How long have you been engaging in this? 😲

Sounds perfect @Ellafella . I’m a thermal bonding virgin. Even just the hot tub would do me. Beats an ice bath any day