Derby v Blackpool (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

We can win this. Confident first half. Defensively clockwork. Smith covering well. Smash n grab on 70 from Sibley/Barks; even but we have another gear. 

Our bench looks dynamite to be fair. Agree or disagree with the starting 11, the last 20 minutes could be fun with the right changes.

1 minute ago, oodledoodle said:

Our bench looks dynamite to be fair. Agree or disagree with the starting 11, the last 20 minutes could be fun with the right changes.

I hope he does something sooner. I’m comfortably more accepting of Warne than many others are, but my biggest frustration with him (long-standing too) is his inability to get the in-game management right. Subs sooner and more proactively is what I cry out for every match. 
Not that any of them have done anything wrong as such, other than Wilson’s misses, but I’d probably change Collins, Smith and Wilson for Waghorn, Sibley and Barkhuizen, put Bird deeper with Sibley as the 10

10 minutes ago, David said:

I don't care who the manager is, what the tactics are, those 2 chances which were handed on a plate for Wilson, how do you even explain not taking them?

I won't go as far as to we should be 2 up, Blackpool will feel they have had the ball in decent areas. 

We should however be going in with 2 goals on the board. I'm not sure we'll get chances that golden again all game.

My flab is gasted. No wonder Warne has got no hair.

Sort of. 

We should be going in 1-0 up, a player missing 2 chances doesn't mean we should be 2-0 up because if the first one goes in the second chance doesn't arrive.

Edited by Kokosnuss

12 minutes ago, David said:

I don't care who the manager is, what the tactics are, those 2 chances which were handed on a plate for Wilson, how do you even explain not taking them?

I won't go as far as to we should be 2 up, Blackpool will feel they have had the ball in decent areas. 

We should however be going in with 2 goals on the board. I'm not sure we'll get chances that golden again all game.

My flab is gasted. No wonder Warne has got no hair.

Wilson has 5 league goals in 6 years. Why is he playing so far up the pitch whilst Barkhuisen, Waghorn and Washington are on the bench?