Marvin Johnson

Caerphilly Ram

• 2 weeks later...

So, Munoz has come out and said that they were demanding not only full payment of Johnson's wages, but also a loan fee and to top it all, a promotion bonus as well, unbelievable for a player not in his plans who is now effectively just there to pick up his wages until January, at least.

Bizarrely, his contract run out in July, but was extended, only for him to be not part of the 25 man squad submitted to the league. 

No wonder, we didn't follow that one up.

9 hours ago, ram59 said:

So, Munoz has come out and said that they were demanding not only full payment of Johnson's wages, but also a loan fee and to top it all, a promotion bonus as well, unbelievable for a player not in his plans who is now effectively just there to pick up his wages until January, at least.

Bizarrely, his contract run out in July, but was extended, only for him to be not part of the 25 man squad submitted to the league. 

No wonder, we didn't follow that one up.

Yes, I must admit from the DET article Munoz sounded a bit of a t*sser....

1 hour ago, Arsene Titman said:

So, is there any way we can get him to join us before the January transfer window?

No, they'd have had to release him before the window shut is my understanding. Unless there is some sort of PFA way of getting his contract binned leaving him free to join another club, but I have no idea if that's the case to be honest.

• 4 months later...