Away memberships on sale now

LN747

2 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Anyone be able to help me out, never bought one before being from Ireland, bought one this year as hoping to get over more, is it just now attached to my Fan ID and I don’t have to do anything else ?

Yes it will show up on the system that you are eligible to buy an away ticket at the appropriate time.

They used to issue away membership cards but not had a new one for years so I don’t know if you will get one as a new member, but it serves no purpose anymore.

52 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

How long are they on sale for?

I don’t think any closing date has been set. I guess it depends on how sales are going. If they’re selling fast they may well close the membership fairly early. If they’re sluggish though I would imagine they’ll be available for some time. 

1 hour ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Anyone be able to help me out, never bought one before being from Ireland, bought one this year as hoping to get over more, is it just now attached to my Fan ID and I don’t have to do anything else ?

When you go to buy a ticket online , the BUY NOW  that you click on  won`t show in full colour till you`re category is eligible , hope you get to a few , keep flying the flag in the Emerald Isle , COYRs

3 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Anyone be able to help me out, never bought one before being from Ireland, bought one this year as hoping to get over more, is it just now attached toIf it shows my Fan ID and I don’t have to do anything else ?

When you log-in to your DCFC account, it should show-up under 'Memberships', as:

Away Membership 2023/2024

20 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Well I’m in the 0-5 bracket so probably the worst £62 I’ve ever spent. But you’ve gotta be in it to win it as they say 

Don’t lose hope. I was in that category last season and, whilst I only managed 6 away games, at least 3 of them I wouldn’t have got a ticket for without away membership.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all. Has anyone who purchased an away membership for the first time this season received there’s yet? I have my email purchase confirmation but haven’t received anything else. Should I have, or is it just updated on your online account? Cheers!

38 minutes ago, Mos_Ram said:

Hi all. Has anyone who purchased an away membership for the first time this season received there’s yet? I have my email purchase confirmation but haven’t received anything else. Should I have, or is it just updated on your online account? Cheers!

You won’t receive anything physical. It will just open up access to ticket sales if/when they reach your category.

We’ll took two guys to 5 away last season. Went to get them memberships and they said one went to. 5 the other sent to 3. I explained they both went to 5. They then said I got 2 of the tickets for someone with the same name but different ID. Asked if other was also disabled they said no but gave me the carer tickets. To cut a long story short they won’t honour both as 5 away last season. Madness