Best Place For Transfer News Regarding Derby?

JakeDCFC

Was wondering if I could get some links to reliable sources for transfer rumors and news about Derby? Haven't looked super hard to be fair, but most of the news outlets I have seen mainly report on premier league clubs and even then mainly focus on the big 6. Thank you in advance! Also would not mind turning this post into another place to post transfer news, so if you have any feel free to comment here too. 

Anything reputable will be on here within minutes at the slowest so here is all you need… just need to watch out for some who post less than reputable sources, but others will call that out as and when  

There’s not a lot of reliable people on Derby these days, news seems to be kept really quiet since Warne. But on twitter @LeighCurtis_DT is the local newspaper guy and @domjdietrich is the local radio guy and if anything legit is happening they will know. 

17 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

What I liked about last year is that most of the first links to players was when their signing was announced. More of the same please.

Honestly I don't mind that either, hearing rumor after rumor and then not having it come to fruition can be really annoying 

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Anything reputable will be on here within minutes at the slowest so here is all you need… just need to watch out for some who post less than reputable sources, but others will call that out as and when  

There’s not a lot of reliable people on Derby these days, news seems to be kept really quiet since Warne. But on twitter @LeighCurtis_DT is the local newspaper guy and @domjdietrich is the local radio guy and if anything legit is happening they will know. 

For sure, I don't necessarily mind less rumors/news until things are more concrete. Also thank you for the accounts on twitter, will be following. 

48 minutes ago, JakeDCFC said:

For sure, I don't necessarily mind less rumors/news until things are more concrete. Also thank you for the accounts on twitter, will be following. 

What time is where you are?  I ask as there seems to be a ‘48 hours time’ before we announce anything. I wouldn’t like to think you’re waiting up anxiously for any news of signings 🤣

6 minutes ago, scout's dad said:

What time is where you are?  I ask as there seems to be a ‘48 hours time’ before we announce anything. I wouldn’t like to think you’re waiting up anxiously for any news of signings 🤣

It's a little past 2 in the morning over here haha, but I'm up this late most nights so nothing too different for me 

5 minutes ago, JakeDCFC said:

It's a little past 2 in the morning over here haha, but I'm up this late most nights so nothing too different for me 

See you in 48 hrs then. There’ll probably be more disappointing news by then. If you’re going to be a Rams fan you’ll have to get used to it (disclaimer being a 🐏 fan is still better than being a Forest fan). 

6 minutes ago, scout's dad said:

See you in 48 hrs then. There’ll probably be more disappointing news by then. If you’re going to be a Rams fan you’ll have to get used to it (disclaimer being a 🐏 fan is still better than being a Forest fan). 

For some reason I have cautious optimism about a possible good signing soon, either way COYR! 🐏

Edited by JakeDCFC

I'm taking the summer off from worrying about this sort of thing.

Apart from the 4 noble truths of the Budda (1. Alan Nixon is full of poop, 2. Lots more deals are discussed than ever go through, 3. The underrated on the QT signing is usually what turns out the best and 4. Alan Nixon is full of poop on his paid for service) it's too sunny to worry.