Looking forward new season

B4ev6is

Hey guys who are looking forward to next season we have a lot of things to postive about if we can get right players in the right areas. We could push for a title challenge next season but this to happen we need more constant home and away games and build early momentum to build confordance. But us the fans we need to be even louder even more so when things dont go to plan.

13 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Always looking forward B4, but we've a way to travel yet to build confidence.

We've yet to see who will be left in the division out of Wednesday and Barnsley, or indeed who comes up from league 2.

Hopefully Carlisle, alongside Leyton Orient that will be two new grounds for me, taking it up 92.

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys who are looking forward to next season we have a lot of things to postive about if we can get right players in the right areas. We could push for a title challenge next season but this to happen we need more constant home and away games and build early momentum to build confordance. But us the fans we need to be even louder even more so when things dont go to plan.

I really can't wait. Just think the disastrous position this time last year. Season tickets renewed with 2 extra family ones bought. Roll on 2023/4

5 hours ago, MadAmster said:

RamsTV bought and paid for at £200 a season for we expats. That means I'll get to see all of the games. Certainly be over for between 6 and 8 games as well. 

Hope we bump into each other again. Although we probably won't,  if you're in hospitality! 

Don't think I'll be getting properly excited until I see how the team is shaping up - not because I'm holding off and waiting to be impressed but simply because I have little clue who'll be pulling on a Derby shirt so it all feels a bit up in the air right now. Will be good to see some new faces and getting an idea of where Warne is going and seeing what he has prioritised.

So yeah, looking forward to seeing the new additions and taking in a pre-season game or two. New season seems a long way away yet though!

2 hours ago, Alty_Ram said:

Don't think I'll be getting properly excited until I see how the team is shaping up - not because I'm holding off and waiting to be impressed but simply because I have little clue who'll be pulling on a Derby shirt so it all feels a bit up in the air right now. Will be good to see some new faces and getting an idea of where Warne is going and seeing what he has prioritised.

So yeah, looking forward to seeing the new additions and taking in a pre-season game or two. New season seems a long way away yet though!

Simply check out the ITK’s in the Summer Rumour Mill*  & hey presto…🤷‍♂️…Yeah…erm…it’s anybody’s guess …but keep an eye on the patio furniture Dept at B & Q 🤷‍♂️

* Sage says Bale’s coming out of retirement in a cryptic Welsh ITK 

Edited by Ellafella

23 hours ago, angieram said:

Hope we bump into each other again. Although we probably won't,  if you're in hospitality! 

We're planning hospitality at a Pride Park game sometime this season. The rest of my visits, I'll be in the East Stand, hopefully in block F.

Pre match Neppy and then the Brunny. Post match is anybody's guess 😉