Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

Just got a ticket for the FA youth cup match at Mansfield.

£3 adults, £1 concessions. 
ok I had to set up an account at stags, but even for an old Luddite like me it only took a couple of minutes.

Pay your money, no extra fees, no print at home and no need for a postman ( or woman) ticket sent straight to your phone to show at the gate.

I’ve also done this at Matlock and Alfreton, when are we going to catch up.

15 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

ok I had to set up an account at stags, but even for an old Luddite like me it only took a couple of minutes.

Pay your money, no extra fees, no print at home and no need for a postman ( or woman) ticket sent straight to your phone to show at the gate.

Agreed.

We offered e-tickets for a while.  (Through covid was it, when season tickets were issued on a match by match basis for a while? 🤷‍♂️)

All worked fine for me, and have no idea why they've stopped doing them?  Everyone else seems to cope with them!  

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

We do it for home games but not away because there are no refunds available for print at home tickets, so then the returns policy and waiting list for away members would go out of the window.

Edited by Banksy

18 minutes ago, Banksy said:

We do it for home games but not away because there are no refunds available for print at home tickets, so then the returns policy and waiting list for away members would go out of the window.

Not sure what you’re trying to say, you can’t get a home ticket sent to your phone as an option ( Crewe tickets etc.) 

There are no refunds available for any home games however purchased unless the match is rescheduled.

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Not sure what you’re trying to say, you can’t get a home ticket sent to your phone as an option ( Crewe tickets etc.) 

There are no refunds available for any home games however purchased unless the match is rescheduled.

We do print at home tickets for home games on the condition that there are no refunds for print at home - you have the postal option if you wish to take it. All print at home tickets are non-refundable at every club. Because of the away memberships and the possibility of fixtures being rearranged, all away tickets are refundable; hence they don't do print at home (just post or collect) for away games and this also allows them to facilitate the returns list for away members. Because Mansfield was scheduled so late and the price is so low, tickets were sold direct by Mansfield for print at home but on the condition there will be no refunds. Away membership did not apply for this game. Hence there is no return list for this game.

Edited by Banksy

3 minutes ago, Banksy said:

We do print at home tickets for home games on the condition that there are no refunds for print at home - you have the postal option if you wish to take it. All print at home tickets are non-refundable at every club. Because of the away memberships and the possibility of fixtures being rearranged, all away tickets are refundable; hence they don't do print at home (just post or collect) for away games and this also allows them to facilitate the returns list for away members. Because Mansfield was scheduled so late and the price is so low, tickets were sold direct by Mansfield for print at home but on the condition there will be no refunds.

There is no need to print at home, I’ve already got my ticket via a QR code, we don’t do that that.

Again, all home tickets are non refundable however you receive them unless the match is rescheduled.

Tickets obtained for my sixth away game of this season. Already been to more away games than I managed the whole of last season. I'm not an away member so wondering why the availability of tickets to non-members is higher this season than last?

27 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Tickets obtained for my sixth away game of this season. Already been to more away games than I managed the whole of last season. I'm not an away member so wondering why the availability of tickets to non-members is higher this season than last?

Depends on which 6 you will have attended. I'm guessing they include Peterborough, Bolton and of course Port Vale (all of which probably reached general sale last season).