Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

All the tickets for Exeter have now been released, just 76 standing tickets remain.

Barnsley tickets on sale tomorrow with an allocation of 4,665.

Possibly the last game of the season that non members will have for a chance of a ticket , though I’m not sure of the Portsmouth allocation this season.

14 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

All the tickets for Exeter have now been released, just 76 standing tickets remain.

Possibly the last game of the season that non members will have for a chance of a ticket , though I’m not sure of the Portsmouth allocation this season.

As a non away member it might be a close call, managed to get some last season when there was no season ticket holder window so hoping to get lucky again for this one.  

53 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

The Milton End capacity has been increased to 3,115 this season so hopefully they will allocate them all to Rams fans given that we're one of the only clubs that can fill it.

Charlton were allocated 2,153 back in November but I'm not sure all the renovation was completed at that stage or that they would've been able to sell any more.

Edited by Blondest Goat

9 hours ago, Blondest Goat said:

The Milton End capacity has been increased to 3,115 this season so hopefully they will allocate them all to Rams fans given that we're one of the only clubs that can fill it.

Charlton were allocated 2,153 back in November but I'm not sure all the renovation was completed at that stage or that they would've been able to sell any more.

Yes I have looked in to it a bit closer now, that was Charltons full allocation which they sold out.

Portsmouth are selling tickets in the Milton end to home supporters for the next few games against clubs without much away support, but for our game there are no tickets for home supporters in there so assuming they will give us the whole stand.

12 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Yes I have looked in to it a bit closer now, that was Charltons full allocation which they sold out.

Portsmouth are selling tickets in the Milton end to home supporters for the next few games against clubs without much away support, but for our game there are no tickets for home supporters in there so assuming they will give us the whole stand.

It's more so based on home demand 

They put them tickets on sale when the predominant amount of home tickets are sold 
I suspect for Derby at Home on Easter Monday in the final 5 run in (still time for sky to ruin that also to a lunchtime or 19:45 kick off) they'll be comfortably sold out 

1 hour ago, SECornerRAM said:

It's more so based on home demand 

They put them tickets on sale when the predominant amount of home tickets are sold 
I suspect for Derby at Home on Easter Monday in the final 5 run in (still time for sky to ruin that also to a lunchtime or 19:45 kick off) they'll be comfortably sold out 

They are already almost sold out with only just over 100 tickets left in the home end.

They are also selling a limited amount of season tickets in the Milton end so we won’t get the whole stand, so quite possibly the allocation of 2,153 given to Charlton will be the full allocation.

I’m not concerned with it being moved to a lunchtime or evening kickoff but am mindful they could move it to Tuesday evening, not good when I’ve booked the hotel for Sunday and Monday night 😧