Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

21 hours ago, Ilkestonian said:

Congrats on that 👍🙂 I doubt I'll get a ticket for Orient only being in the 5+ category but at least I've been before. I've done the top three divisions too and just got 5 to do in league 2 to complete the 92 current league sides - oh to stay in cup competitions long enough to stand a chance of being drawn away to one of them! Fingers crossed we both get to complete the 92 one season, I think it'll be a great achievement if we or anyone else manages it.

I will have been to 84 of the current clubs including Orient, 8 short in league two.

Wrexham

Barrow

Wimbledon

Gillingham

Crawley

Harrogate

Colchester

Sutton Utd

also been to Scunthorpe, Southend, Chesterfield, Macclesfield, Bury, York City and Hartlepool when they were in the league.
Made the long trip down to Torquay in the cup but I haven’t counted that as they weren’t in the league then.

Also I only count one ground per club or it would be well over 100 by now. Stoke, Leicester, Coventry etc.

Plus Every Wembley game since and including the charity shield.

5 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I will have been to 84 of the current clubs including Orient, 8 short in league two.

Wrexham

Barrow

Wimbledon

Gillingham

Crawley

Harrogate

Colchester

Sutton Utd

also been to Scunthorpe, Southend, Chesterfield, Macclesfield, Bury, York City and Hartlepool when they were in the league.
Made the long trip down to Torquay in the cup but I haven’t counted that as they weren’t in the league then.

Also I only count one ground per club or it would be well over 100 by now. Stoke, Leicester, Coventry etc.

That Foreveram deserves this award 👏

image.thumb.png.d93304a844b34cec47200439c5717a6f.png

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Wrexham

Barrow

Wimbledon

Gillingham

Crawley

Harrogate

Colchester

Sutton Utd

That's good going and there's definitely similarities between us. I've done all the Wembley games since the charity shield too and I only count one ground per club like you.

The five league clubs I've not seen Derby play at are five of your 8 too - Barrow, Crawley, Harrogate, Sutton and Wrexham. As to current non league sides that I've seen when they were in the league, I've seen us at all those you mention plus Chester, Yeovil, Darlington, Oldham and Rushden and Diamonds.

Again like you I've seen us play at several clubs who have never been in the league but if any of them ever got there, I'd include it towards my 92 for that particular season without having gone to see us play a league match there being as I'd seen us play there previously, whether it be Ilson Town, Matlock or whoever, so I think you're being a little harsh on yourself not counting Torquay.

Anyway, good luck with completing the 92 and who knows, we might both do it in the same season if the fixtures/cup draws are kind - it'll definitely be a cause for celebration if either of us or anyone else manages it.

7 minutes ago, Ilkestonian said:

That's good going and there's definitely similarities between us. I've done all the Wembley games since the charity shield too and I only count one ground per club like you.

The five league clubs I've not seen Derby play at are five of your 8 too - Barrow, Crawley, Harrogate, Sutton and Wrexham. As to current non league sides that I've seen when they were in the league, I've seen us at all those you mention plus Chester, Yeovil, Darlington, Oldham and Rushden and Diamonds.

Again like you I've seen us play at several clubs who have never been in the league but if any of them ever got there, I'd include it towards my 92 for that particular season without having gone to see us play a league match there being as I'd seen us play there previously, whether it be Ilson Town, Matlock or whoever, so I think you're being a little harsh on yourself not counting Torquay.

Anyway, good luck with completing the 92 and who knows, we might both do it in the same season if the fixtures/cup draws are kind - it'll definitely be a cause for celebration if either of us or anyone else manages it.

What happened to rushden and diamonds? Seem to disappear as quickly as they rose.

Am I right in thinking the 92 is impossible with derby currently, we’ve not played Sutton, barrow or Harrogate have we? Barrow we did at home in the league cup but not away.

I've done 72 of the current 92 and 256 grounds all told. Footballgroundmap.com is how I know that but I may have forgotten a few through a haze of drink. I watch a lot of non league too. Don't give myself much chance of getting orient in though. Just a mere season ticket holding pensioner. 🍺

On 16/11/2023 at 12:48, Crewton said:

I remember it well. They had a catering van up in the corner of the terrace that served beer, from where we watched the Rams fightback, pints in hand. That corner has gone now I'm guessing.

I’m stuck on 47 thanks to you lot taking up the allocations all the time 🤣

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Wrexham

Barrow

Wimbledon

Gillingham

Crawley

Harrogate

Colchester

Sutton Utd

Struggling to think of what else to get me for my birthday, my daughter got me this map. The idea being is you scratch off each ground you've been to (map at the top, list of clubs at the bottom). I scratch off one a day. By the time I've been through the list I reckon I'll only be in the mid 40's. For some strange reason, the map includes Solihull Moors (West of Birmingham when it should be East) and Borehamwood. No idea why those two are on there. 

received_1427297771532771.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

What happened to rushden and diamonds? Seem to disappear as quickly as they rose.

Am I right in thinking the 92 is impossible with derby currently, we’ve not played Sutton, barrow or Harrogate have we? Barrow we did at home in the league cup but not away.

I'm pretty sure you're right thinking that nobody could have seen Derby play at the current 92 unless there's been some friendlies over the years that I don't know about. I've done 87 and think it's possible that someone out there could be on 90 being as I didn't go to Crawley when we played them in the cup a few years ago and Barrow and Wrexham were both league sides in the 70's and or 80's. 

As for Rushden and Diamonds, they got expelled from the league if I remember right and then went bust only to reform as AFC Rushden or something similar.

21 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

I've done 72 of the current 92 and 256 grounds all told. Footballgroundmap.com is how I know that but I may have forgotten a few through a haze of drink. I watch a lot of non league too. Don't give myself much chance of getting orient in though. Just a mere season ticket holding pensioner. 🍺

256 grounds is very impressive, I wonder if anyone can top that?

36 minutes ago, Ilkestonian said:

I'm pretty sure you're right thinking that nobody could have seen Derby play at the current 92 unless there's been some friendlies over the years that I don't know about. I've done 87 and think it's possible that someone out there could be on 90 being as I didn't go to Crawley when we played them in the cup a few years ago and Barrow and Wrexham were both league sides in the 70's and or 80's. 

As for Rushden and Diamonds, they got expelled from the league if I remember right and then went bust only to reform as AFC Rushden or something similar.

Didn’t know barrow were in the league before! That leaves Sutton and Harrogate as the two we’ve never played away?

1 hour ago, Ilkestonian said:

I would have gone to Yeovil but my daughter decided that was the day she was getting married. 😧