Season Ticket Renewal Poll

sage

Season Ticket Renewal Poll (Tamworth Special)  

211 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Will be my first season after 16 seasons as a season ticket holder that I won't be renewing. I'm emigrating.

Will bloody miss it.

Permanent or temporary? Anywhere nice? 

We'll miss you!

32 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Will be my first season after 16 seasons as a season ticket holder that I won't be renewing. I'm emigrating.

Will bloody miss it.

Cuba(cle)?  👀

Seriously dude, I won't pry as to where or why, but hope it all goes well, and it turns out the be the best decision you ever made.

Good luck to yer, buddy!  🍻

Edit:

Just seen the where and why.

Nice one!  👍 

Edited by Mucker1884

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Edmonton in Canada. Two year visa (should be coming in the next few weeks), but I expect it to be a longer stay if things go as planned.

I'll have to get used to not being jealous of the away end while watching on RamsTV!

Brilliant! I wished I'd seen more of the world when I was younger.

Thank goodness for Owen Bradley! 😂

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Edmonton in Canada. Two year visa (should be coming in the next few weeks), but I expect it to be a longer stay if things go as planned.

I'll have to get used to not being jealous of the away end while watching on RamsTV!

Don't blame any young people for getting out of this country. Selfish old people have sabotaged your future.

6 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Wishing you all the best when you go.

12 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

That last line is the very reason you are far, far, far from the best qualified on here to pass on your "words of wisdom" on such a topic.

I missed "That glorious night v Rotherham"... cold custard and all... and well over a decade all told, due to "The hardships" of bringing up my young family during the 80's and into the 90's... Briefly with my first wife (B**ch! 🤣), partly as a single parent/stay-at-home-dad, bringing up two toddlers alone, and ultimately with their new mum... who is still the only mum that matters to them, and who remains very much the be all and end all of my life, almost 40 years on!  No way would I choose DCFC over her wishes, or her needs... or those of my kids, then or now!  Fortunately for now, I don't have to!

I don't regret a single day of that "Missed era", and I most certainly don't regret choosing my family over DCFC.

When you have spent a few decades with someone you love with all of your heart and soul. 
When you have brought life into this world, and done a half-decent job of helping to turn them into decent adults, and decent human beings.
Only then... my dear friend... will you be qualified to come back on here, and tell us all with hand on heart... how those goddamn kids are driving you mad, and that that you wished you were single again!  🤣

Like you I am one of the lucky ones , I have a fantastic wife and we have loved bringing our kids up , at time over the years derby was and still can be secondary, that is the way it should be ,

now the kids are grown she has started to come to games with me and wants us to have season tickets , she has always known the derby bit of my life is very important to me ,though she has never been into football she is starting to get it now being at live games and cheers like the rest of us , though I do have to point a finger in the direction we are kicking at the start of each game and she is far from ready for the offside rule 😂

b4 , you are a lovely lad and always trying to be helpful but there’s parts of life you are yet to experience and I really hope you get to experience some of it at some point , life can be very rich with football just one part of it🤷🏻‍♂️