Show no fear derby

B4ev6is

This is to the players go out there and show shiffield Wednesday who is the boss. Get info there faces and play hard football like in rocky films when Micky says to rocky get up and fight him hard make him love you. This is the same play your football let's get back to hit and move football let's make them fear us.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

This is to the players go out there and show shiffield Wednesday who is the boss. Get info there faces and play hard football like in rocky films when Micky says to rocky get up and fight him hard make him love you. This is the same play your football let's get back to hit and move football let's make them fear us.

Yea…deffo 😁🥊

Do we have the players to play "in their faces"? I think the fast movement, ball on the ground stuff we've been playing the past few matches best fits our playing staff. OK, it's not something we can do for 90 minutes but do it in bursts and, between bursts, try to play a containing game. We don't have a Todd, a Mackay, a Stevie Powell, a Seth Johnson to "get into em and **** em up". We have footballers who do best when playing "proper football". That's the way to go IMO.

2 hours ago, MadAmster said:

Do we have the players to play "in their faces"? I think the fast movement, ball on the ground stuff we've been playing the past few matches best fits our playing staff. OK, it's not something we can do for 90 minutes but do it in bursts and, between bursts, try to play a containing game. We don't have a Todd, a Mackay, a Stevie Powell, a Seth Johnson to "get into em and **** em up". We have footballers who do best when playing "proper football". That's the way to go IMO.

What I mean dont let them push them about and not bullied off the ball.

20 hours ago, Curtains said:

I’m am very tense about this Sunday.  I just hope we get through to the playoffs.   I’ve a sneaky suspicion we may get Barnsley over 2 legs. 

For that to happen we'd have to win at Wendy and Bolton would have to lose to Fleetwood... I don't see either happening.

1 hour ago, MadAmster said:

For that to happen we'd have to win at Wendy and Bolton would have to lose to Fleetwood... I don't see either happening.

Well I can mate and Fleetwood need to win and  bolton recently lost to a team that should have beaten hands down and I think was 3-0 loss.

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I know saying bolton cernmainted there place get this if derby win and  peterboro win and bolton lose they can slip out of play of places altogether.

No they can't. Bolton have 78 points. If Peterborough win then they will have 77 points. 

On 03/05/2023 at 18:31, B4ev6is said:

half time. derby 2 nil down.

warne puts on ‘eye of the tiger’

derby win 3-2. with collins scoring a bicycle kick with a broken arm.

partizan crowd go mad