Frank Fielding signed from Blackburn Rovers 9 May 2011

Day

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A deal to bring Fielding back to Pride Park for a second loan spell – until the end of the season – is due to be completed today.

And the Rams are believed to be keen on making the 22-year-old's move from Premier League side Blackburn Rovers permanent in the summer.

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Frank-wanted-come-help/article-3266535-detail/article.html

i expect they would want about £2/3m for him.. he is a england keeper with potential.... he well out of our league.

I keep saying this over and over again, he will not cost anything above 500k (max).

how can they demand 3million for a keeper that has never made a first team competitive appearance, their 3rd choice keeper and not to mention would be going into the last year of his contract.

he'd be a bloody good bargin IMO.

I keep saying this over and over again, he will not cost anything above 500k (max).

how can they demand 3million for a keeper that has never made a first team competitive appearance, their 3rd choice keeper and not to mention would be going into the last year of his contract.

he'd be a bloody good bargin IMO.

Great signing, could make the difference between survival/relegation. A permanent deal will depend on who owns the club in the close season.

I think Bywater might now need a change, he has been here for 4 years? I really liked him but IMO some people are being harsh. Bywater was one of our best players last season and this year he has been injured twice so which could be the reason for his form. What I like about Bywater is the way he comes out for crosses but his kicking has got worse and he does have a quite a few dogdy moments. No doubt he is a good keeper but Fielding is better. What if we can't agree a fee with Blackburn and then keep Stephenwon't really want to say will he?

Fielding has a lot of potential and could maybe play for England.

Who would you rather have Frank Fielding or Lee Camp?

I think we need to see more of Fielding first but tbh I think Camp is one of the best shot-stoppers in England.

Archived