Hey guys there some nice derby fans

B4ev6is

Well guys early before the game today I was walking up the stairs and went move out of the way but then I miss judge a step out of the way but I fell and he helped me up and I went over to his seat to say thankyou he reads this forum and to this person once again I want to say thankyou.

My balance is not the best at the moment sigh but I keep fighting it and keep supporting the lads.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys early before the game today I was walking up the stairs and went move out of the way but then I miss judge a step out of the way but I fell and he helped me up and I went over to his seat to say thankyou he reads this forum and to this person once again I want to say thankyou.

My balance is not the best at the moment sigh but I keep fighting it and keep supporting the lads.

The stairs in the stands are difficult with nothing yo hang on to. Hope you've not done more damage

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

The stairs in the stands are difficult with nothing yo hang on to. Hope you've not done more damage

I am okay mate

Just my balance not great right now but hoping get my inject in april and hope it does it job.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well for one not fair to ask him drive all that way and all petrol costs and he is not into wrestling. I wish has at pp then I would go.

Can’t you say hey dad I’ll treat you to something you’d like to do then he can drive you there then drive you to something he likes doing?

19 hours ago, CBRammette said:

DCFC have had structural engineers in, There's a couple of indentations in the steps where 1 engineer says it looks like a Big Toe mark but wasn't sure...all has been passed of as OK 😉

4 hours ago, Boycie said:

Can’t you say hey dad I’ll treat you to something you’d like to do then he can drive you there then drive you to something he likes doing?

Plus tickets so experance he treated to me next two away games for my birthday I just have to hope they are feeling kind put on itv4 but normal dont do freeview unless joint in daymight awe on friday night.

54 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Plus tickets so experance he treated to me next two away games for my birthday I just have to hope they are feeling kind put on itv4 but normal dont do freeview unless joint in daymight awe on friday night.

Excuses excuses. 😁